Have you ever felt like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman?

No but it would be nice. Forget about the prostitute experience...which wasn't much in that movie...of course the best part was where she went shopping which is really mostly what I'd like to focus on...

Image for post **Have you ever felt like Julia Roberts in //Pretty Woman?//**
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
4 11
@2645699

See it. You'll laugh.

@2645636

hehe smilie Just like the movie... No one ever saw her giving head in the movie...no sordid leg-over scenes with slobs...there were no overt sexual scenes in the movie...

It almost cleansed the world's oldest profession. I'm sure most prosties got a good laugh out of that...

But I wouldn't mind going shopping with someone else's credit card...especially if they have millions to spare.

@2645677

See? And the point is also to Sofia...who BLOCKED me for not reading her explanation...when I said NOT everyone Reads Explanations or Remembers too...

No, but I feel like Richard Gere. Tiff should be excited to know, that his middle name is Tiffany... Which isn't weird at all.

Every day