+1

HAIL SATAN!

ChokeMeDaddys avatar Religion
4 71

Do you have Trump's personal phone number? I'd love to give him a call.

Hail satan
Rain satan...
it even might snow satan
...tomorrow there's gonna be some precipisatan
(this is the words to the song that Tiff's gif is playing :)

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Psalm 23 KJV

@ChokeMeDaddy god is a dick. he lets the world suffer for an ego boost.

“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” -Jesus

@Maze “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn...

god made humans labor and suffer hes fucking with your head man. thats strait up psychological abuse.

@ChokeMeDaddy god made humans labor and suffer hes fucking with your head man. thats strait up psychological abuse.

"LORD God of heaven, the great and terrible God, that keepeth covenant and mercy for them that love him and observe his commandments." -Nehemiah 1:5

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding. For by me thy days shall be multiplied, and the years of thy life shall be increased. If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: but if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it. -Proverbs 9:10-12

@ChokeMeDaddy dont be such a pussy. stand up for yourself. die a man not a lap dog.

"fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." -Jesus

@Maze "fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy...

Your gonna be scared into compliance?how do you know God isn't just tricking you into believing he is the best? What if he is a Damn pussy like his followers

@ChokeMeDaddy Your gonna be scared into compliance?how do you know God isn't just tricking you into believing he is the best?...

"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." -Jesus

@ChokeMeDaddy Your god makes people kill eachother and throw their lives away

Jesus said unto him, "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets." Matthew 22:27-40

"But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you."
-Jesus (Luke 6:28)

"Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets." -Jesus (Matthew 7:12)

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." -Jesus (John 15:13)

@Maze Jesus said unto him, "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy...

“This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"

Samuel 15:2-3

Your god murders babies!

@ChokeMeDaddy “This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid...

lol Yours doesn't? You do know who satan is, right? God created the universe, including babies.

@Maze A fallen angel, technically.

Damn right he's the underdog fighting a tyrant

@Maze What do you think hell is like?

I don't know but I'm not living my life based on an afterlife. But even if I where I'm not beleiving your god distorted history book that makes him out to be the good guy all the time.

The devil is good and evil and he owns up to it he doesn't hide it or brainwash you to think he is perfectly good.

@2646238

He'll was made up by the church to scare you into obedience.

@2646260

Obedience is for slaves.

@2646265

You know nothing of satanism. You rely on stereotypes because you are too scared to research for fear of "corruption". You follow your code because you where told to and that is why you are a slave. Slaves never question or doubt they do as they are told without hesitation. I don't smoke do drugs or even drink that much because being a Satanist means being stronger than your desires sure it's good to feel good but not at the expense of your reasoning. The first of the nine satanic sins is stupidity and you aren't sharp if you are constantly high.

@2646280

Yeah right. You choose to follow someone and there code even though you have no good reason to believe that your god is even real or that you will benifit from your servitude.

@2646284

He isn't real he is an image of power and freedom.

@2646287

God is a lie made to enslave man kind. Satan is the force that opposes tyranny and unquestioned authority.

@2646289

That's right you don't think. It must feel safe to live in a world where you don't question your beliefs.

@2646291

Then why beleive in anything if there is no right answer? Sounds like a cop out to confrontation

@2646296

No one im not dying in a bed. Im hoping on dying in spectacular fashion.

@Maze Do you believe you can get power by working with spirits?

No because religion is a lie. The power of Satan and God lay in their image. If you want something do it yourself don't pray for it.

@Maze So you're not a satanist, you're an atheist...

Semantics. Its a registered religion in every major country.

@ChokeMeDaddy Semantics. Its a registered religion in every major country.

If you're a satanist, and it's a religion, that would mean you're religious, wouldn't it? But if you believe the spiritual world doesn't exist, why would you feel the need to pick a side in the eternal spiritual struggle between good and evil, AND CHOOSE EVIL? I mean, satanists might justify what they do because they want power or whatever, but it's understood that they're evil.

There's no middle ground spiritually, you're either on the side of good or you're not, remember that. Life is short, eternity isn't.

@ChokeMeDaddy Because your god is the true evil. The church lies and enslaves.

Enslaves who? Nobody forces me to go to church. For me, Christianity is about acquiring wisdom and inner peace to free myself from the things that enslave me.

@Maze Enslaves who? Nobody forces me to go to church. For me, Christianity is about acquiring wisdom and inner peace to...

It's brainwashing. Some people go freely, but tons of children are forced into it in one way or another. True freedom is being held back by nothing and no one. It's thinking for yourself not following the rules cause you are told to.

@ChokeMeDaddy It's brainwashing. Some people go freely, but tons of children are forced into it in one way or another. True...

There's lots of brainwashing out there, take Hollywood for example, pretty much all of it. And the news media, and the education system. Most people's brains are washed thoroughly and polished to a high luster.

I've studied a lot of spiritual material from many different sources, and there's merit to a lot of it, but I've never found any philosophy that is more effective at creating a successful life than Christianity. It works.

Part of the brainwashing people receive these days is to dislike religion, Christianity in particular. Now, if you think the people who've been brainwashing you have your best interests at heart, maybe you'll believe they're doing you a favor. But, if you assume they don't have your best interests at heart and simply want to make you more controllable, you might ask yourself why Christianity is seen by them as a barrier to that.

King of kings, Lord of lords.

If you hold God as your ultimate master, the one you seek to obey and honor, where does that leave those who would claim power over you here on earth? Second place. They'd prefer to be in first place.

@Maze There's lots of brainwashing out there, take Hollywood for example, pretty much all of it. And the news media, and...

"If you hold God as your ultimate master, the one you seek to obey and honor, where does that leave those who would claim power over you here on earth?"

You are a slave to God you moron!
You can be a master or a slave not both pick one you fool.

By the way I hate all religions heck even Christianity is only fourth on my list of most hated religions so don't flatter yourself.

Also if you think everything but Christianity brainwashed people that's a clear sign you're brainwashed

@ChokeMeDaddy "If you hold God as your ultimate master, the one you seek to obey and honor, where does that leave those who would...

God isn't a figure here on earth that can literally enslave you, God is intangible. The people who want to enslave you, they're very tangible. The book I follow is over 400 years old in it's present form, so where is the room for the whims of earthly masters to shape my beliefs? By choosing to serve God, I hold myself subject to a power above the self serving edicts of earthy rulers.

@Maze God isn't a figure here on earth that can literally enslave you, God is intangible. The people who want to enslave...

If you join any ideology and never question it you are a slave to those ideals. You are a slave to god.

And fyi Satanists don't respect earthly authority either.

@ChokeMeDaddy If you join any ideology and never question it you are a slave to those ideals. You are a slave to god. And fyi...

Questioning things is how we learn. I'm a servant of God, not a slave. Slaves don't have a choice, I do.

I respect earthly authorities, there needs to be order in society, I just don't hold them as the highest authority there is. The idea of leaders being public servants is something that came directly out of Christianity.

And Jesus called them to him and said to them, “You know that those who are considered rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great ones exercise authority over them. But it shall not be so among you. But whoever would be great among you must be your servant, and whoever would be first among you must be slave of all. For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.” -Jesus (Mark 10:32-35)

@Maze Questioning things is how we learn. I'm a servant of God, not a slave. Slaves don't have a choice, I do. I respect...

Servant slave there is no difference to me. You are your own master or you are not. It is foolish to be a Servant

@ChokeMeDaddy I don't know but I'm not living my life based on an afterlife. But even if I where I'm not beleiving your god...

"the devil was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." -Jesus (John 8:44)

@Maze "the devil was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies...

He didn't lie. He gave humans knowledge when God would have had them be clueless. If the fruit was never eaten humans would be so dumb that they wouldn't know they are naked. Your god is the liar. Your god has killed far more than the devil

@ChokeMeDaddy He didn't lie. He gave humans knowledge when God would have had them be clueless. If the fruit was never eaten...

Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding. For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold. She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her. Length of days is in her right hand; and in her left hand riches and honour. Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace. She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.

The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens. By his knowledge the depths are broken up, and the clouds drop down the dew.

My son, let not them depart from thine eyes: keep sound wisdom and discretion: So shall they be life unto thy soul, and grace to thy neck. Then shalt thou walk in thy way safely, and thy foot shall not stumble. When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet. Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh. For the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.

Proverbs 3:13-26

@ChokeMeDaddy Think for yourself. Stop quoting scripture old man

Do you believe you're wiser than the saints? And if so, is that belief based on your vast knowledge, or on your vast ignorance?

Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall. Proverbs 16:18

@Maze Do you believe you're wiser than the saints? And if so, is that belief based on your vast knowledge, or on your...

Critical thinking is what makes one wise. They never questioned anything they are just sheep.