+6

I am impressed with how far record companies will go to fight piracy...like releasing music that ain't nobody gonna steal๐Ÿ™„

Anti-theft at its finest ๐Ÿ˜˜

Image for post I am impressed with how far record companies will go to fight piracy...like releasing music that ain't nobody gonna steal๐Ÿ™„
Lil_Princesss avatar
4 10

Well, any person with internet has unlimited access to every song ever posted in youtube by the author and you can listen to it for free anyways. Other than add revenue I don't see any other way they make money from YouTube. There is a very small number of countries who go for the trouble to buy copies of music these days, with technology so developed there will never be so much profit.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Well, any person with internet has unlimited access to every song ever posted in youtube by the author and you can...

I am thankful for Youtube. It saves me from spending $29.95 for one song I love and 19 that I can't stand

@2646743

Honestly I think it does. I watched a documentary once on it and I can't remember off hand how much the total cost was but it was extremely high.

@2646909

Seems like a win-win to me.

Please ย  login ย  or signup ย  to leave a comment.