+5

I am so excited...the package I have been waiting for finally came in. Now I got bubble wrap to pop🙄

It is hard finding a product with a fair amount of bubble wrap these days😘

Image for post I am so excited...the package I have been waiting for finally came in. Now I got bubble wrap to pop🙄
Lil_Princesss avatar
5 13

You can buy that stuff no need to order anything to get it, plus don't pop it, put it on your cold air windows with water spray, it stays up blocking the cold and unwanted views from outside. When summer comes simply peel it off and store for next year.

I fucking love popping that bubble wrap

@eli666 I fucking love popping that bubble wrap

If someone bought me a box of bubble wrap for Christmas I would be happy

@Lil_Princess If someone bought me a box of bubble wrap for Christmas I would be happy

There is a bunch in my basement leftover from something (can't remember what) but I'm not gonna pop it cause who knows when I'll have to send a fragile package.

@eli666 There is a bunch in my basement leftover from something (can't remember what) but I'm not gonna pop it cause who...

I applaud you for having such great willpower. It wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes with me

@Lil_Princess I applaud you for having such great willpower. It wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes with me

I'm pretty sure it's been in my basement since before i was born tbh.

@eli666 I'm pretty sure it's been in my basement since before i was born tbh.

I wonder how long it last before you can't pop it...it never stays around long enough for me to test it out

NOT ANY MORE.