Could you clean someone else's toilet?

Image for post **Could you clean someone else's toilet?**
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
5 20
@2646226

If you can't...how can you expect someone else to?

@2646226

That's disgusting. You have a filthy toilet?

@2646655

It's painless and necessary. A clean bathroom AND refrigerator are essential. You want your food stored in a sanitary place. Dirty refrigerator = you eating disgusting bacteria which = way more disgusting than cleaning up.

@2646655

Who does? I think life may change for you one day...

@2646657

Well. I don't have a house cleaner.

@Sukiesnow It's possible Mummy does it for him.

He's that helpless. Man, first flush; then dump a bunch of comet in there; spray the outside down with fantastic or some such cleaner, wipe it down with a rag that used to be a towel; scrub the comet that's in the bowl with a brush; flush. Squeaky clean. Wipe anything away as you see it with tp or a wet wipe. If it can't be done in 2 minutes, you're doing it wrong. If you keep it clean, it never gets nasty to begin with.

Yes, I know some people "whom" (joking because your post on the word "whom") could use a tutorial. The condition is that they would need to be there in order to learn and see how easy it is.

@JerryHendrickson Yes, I know some people "whom" (joking because your post on the word "whom") could use a tutorial. The condition...

I heard of a couple: NONE of them would clean the toilet - which only takes 5 minutes - so they hired someone to clean it once a week... Tee hee...

If it was life or death...

@DandyDon If it was life or death...

Ha. Some men can be faint-hearted.

@Sukiesnow Ha. Some men can be faint-hearted.

No, leave the word some; you had it right the first time.

Germs...the least i have to mess with them, the better.