+19

A lot of people should take Driver's Ed again.

Image for post **A lot of people should take Driver's Ed again.**
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
6 16

And a lot of those people should still be denied a licence.

@2646731

Yeah...but it can keep them off the road for a couple of hours while doing drivers Ed... smirk smilie

Some definitely need training on how close to drive behind you, and how to negotiate a round-a-bout. And add to that, why it's completely pointless to over-take someone only to suddenly take the next exit nearly cutting off the person you just passed.

@OzSurfer Some definitely need training on how close to drive behind you, and how to negotiate a round-a-bout. And add to...

Highway or roadway circles should be part of training for a day...along with parallel parking...

I panicked in a circle once...thought I'd never get out... You really have to know your exit signs in those.

@2647392

It's called Driver's Education...most people could use refresher courses....

Especially that part about how to drive while you're talking on the phone or using both hands to eat that Philly cheese steak sub!

Yeah. Unfortunately modern day Driver's Ed doesn't have the cool movies they made us watch when I took the classes with all the pictures of the deadly crashes with the bloody mangled corpses still in the wrecks!

Anonymous