Women having a fight is called a cat fight. An older woman dating a younger man is called a cougar. What are the male equivalents called?

My pic is about women trapped by labels and stereotypes...Like "oh she is just like this..." OR "she is just like that."...

Image for post **Women having a fight is called a cat fight. An older woman dating a younger man is called a cougar.** //What are the male equivalents called?//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
6 27

I don't think animals are used to describe guys in that way except when they are acting like pigs, as strong as an ox or hung like a horse etc

@OzSurfer I don't think animals are used to describe guys in that way except when they are acting like pigs, as strong as an...

It's all about good terms... So...what's wrong with cats? Why do snickers generally accompany a cat fight? And a cougar s/b a good thing too...but why do I sense it as a bad thing??

@Sukiesnow It's all about good terms... So...what's wrong with cats? Why do snickers generally accompany a cat fight? And a...

I know what you mean because our traditional society calls men studs for having a younger partner but when a woman does it she's considered a predator ... a cougar. I know it's not right but things are changing slowly

@OzSurfer I know what you mean because our traditional society calls men studs for having a younger partner but when a woman...

So how about calling men Dogs as in having a Dogfight and Old Goats respectively...if we both put our attention to it we can put it out to the Collective Unconscious...and before you know it...everyone will be saying it.

@Sukiesnow So how about calling men Dogs as in having a Dogfight and Old Goats respectively...if we both put our...

Sounds fair to me. I think there's s lot of changes we can make to balance things. I'd start with slut shaming guys for a change. Did you know that the term slut was first used in the 1500's by men to refer to other men who dressed badly? Then by the 1800's it was used to refer to house maids who did a bad job at cleaning. Time to change it back to poorly dressed guys, what do you think?

@Visigothicreign Yep.

Please explain to me how that relates to post question.

@Sukiesnow Please explain to me how that relates to post question.

Well, have you ever heard of some guys out there who just "show their ass". They just do a bunch of things to show out in front of others? This is kind of like that. ANAL SHOW!

This comment was deleted.

Anyways, I know the answers to this one.

A man dating a woman half of his age is called "a fat big slob".
Fighting, well...

Here's a video to teach you all about fighting between men:

A scrap and a sugar daddy.

We're always referred to as dogs. Men having a fight is a fight. An old geezer dating a young woman is called luck or "A rich guy with a whore."

Slightly unrelated, but why is there no equivalent to "lady friend"

That has such a specific meaning: someone you're "seeing" but not "dating"
"boyfriend" doesn't work and "suitor" is so last century