+1

When judging a person from a political affiliation that one does not belong to, most people only mention the bad and never the good. I give Obama credit for the way he responded to Superstorm Sandy; Trump deserves the same from those who stand on the opposite side of him for the way he's responding to the tragedy in Texas.

Just crickets chirping; nothing good to say no matter what. Blind, hate-filled and sad people.

Image for post When judging a person from a political affiliation that one does not belong to, most people only mention the bad and never the good.  I give Obama credit for the way he responded to Superstorm Sandy; Trump deserves the same from those who stand on the opposite side of him for the way he's responding to the tragedy in Texas.
JerryHendricksons avatar Politics
4 5

This is "Pops" R. True. Haters say things on the internet that they are afraid to say in real life. Also, nobody listens to them in real life, so they come here to experience the illusion of relevance.

I dislike our President, but I do give him props when I agree with something he's done.. like when he got us out of Trans-Pacific Trade agreement.

I just call 'em the way I see 'em. That and I have no loyalty to any political party. I hate both major ones almost equally.