Is it true that your children are sent to test you?

Image for post **Is it true that your children are sent to test you?**
Sukiesnows avatar Life
7 14

I was sent to test children. First phase, dropping them on their heads. Second phase, setting them on fire. Third phase, giving them two Lego blocks and telling them they need to build a bicycle.

Do children test their parents? Absolutely. Were your children sent here to do this? Extremely unlikely. I'm pretty sure I know what activity precipitated their arrivals.

Maureen Robinson here.
No. My children weren't sent. They are the result of having unprotected sex with my husband.

I thought it was the other way around?

@OzSurfer I thought it was the other way around?

We were such good children, Oz...really it was the other way around for us...

@Sukiesnow We were such good children, Oz...really it was the other way around for us...

I agree I have always liked stability and consistency but my parents weren't into planning and very much did things on the fly. So I was constantly tested... my patience in particular.

If that is true then I've failed the test, I ate mine. Hi there, Sukiesnow, nice to find you here...Jack

The test is one that goes both ways,
To love, be loved, through all the days
That we're together in each phase
Of life, through which we strive to raise
Both child and parent, hopes ablaze,
But always love, and love all ways. l smilie