How much walking-around money will make you feel rich? I like to carry about $200, a debit card...plus a credit card just in case.

Image for post **How much walking-around money will make you feel rich?** //I like to carry about $200, a debit card...plus a credit card just in case.//
Sukiesnows avatar Life
6 21
The people are still deciding if Sukiesnow is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2647554

He was making a joke.

@2646915

So? Where are you taking me on our date?

I just checked and I have $41 in my wallet. I'm not comfortable carrying more than $75-$100. No debit card, and one credit card.

I used to travel with a couple of thousand as I would pay for everything in cash but that's not safe now so I guess $200 is a lot to carry.

@Sukiesnow Wow. I'm tagging along with you...

Once I went to one of those street vendors and bought all their sandwiches and coffee and got a homeless person with a supermarket trolley to help me hand them out to the street people. Not one person tried to hold me up lol

@OzSurfer Once I went to one of those street vendors and bought all their sandwiches and coffee and got a homeless person...

I don't know what to say about such a gesture. My bil said he used to buy the homeless donuts every morning...but he quit when they started complaining about not getting their favourite donut...

@Sukiesnow I don't know what to say about such a gesture. My bil said he used to buy the homeless donuts every morning...but...

I've heard of that happening. The ones in my town all have drug issues and can be really agressive so I avoid. The ones in Adelaide that time were really great. Seems like the exception maybe?

Right now I have $32 cash (American) in my wallet, and I always have at least $100 in small bills in my glovebox. I'd probably feel rich if I could comfortably have $300 in my wallet at all times

Enough to be mugged by the moffia

@Visigothicreign Why are you the way you are?

Because the world is a **** and if you wanna make it you'd do well to follow its example. Though I see you've learned that lesson already.

Anonymous