If I broke into your house, I would make myself at home. I would make some lunch, wash some clothes, take a shower, and probably use the internet. What would you do once you came home and found me?

Image for post If I broke into your house, I would make myself at home. I would make some lunch, wash some clothes, take a shower, and probably use the internet. What would you do once you came home and found me?
28% Call the police. 18% Attack you. 10% Question you. 10% Have a long, yet humbling conversation about morals and values. 3% Nothing, because I'm a wimp. 33% Other
Visigothicreigns avatar Law
7 68
@2647069

Oh yeah? Well, I can tell you that I surely WON'T be cleaning the lint trap on the dryer.

@2647158

I can do that. Should we cuddle while eating it?

Let's just say you wouldn't be able to walk out of my house on your own power!

Never would happen undetected...I install high-end security systems for a living.

I'd run outside and phone the cops. If I attacked you and was able to subdue you, the cops would arrest me. Most likely you are more skilled at this than I and you'd probably stab me. I would video you leaving the house on my phone as it'll go viral on YouTube.

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer Call the police. +6Reply
@Visigothicreign Hahaha! I like your approach.

Actually I could hire you to break in and we could be a you tube hit, we hire a house due for demolition and I arrive home and we start fighting until the entire house is destroyed hehe smilie

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer Call the police. +3Reply

I'd laugh...there's nothing here to eat...you might use my iPad but you'd have to know the password. Good luck with that.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Question you. +5Reply
@2647558

It's an old iPad and I'm looking for an excuse to get a new one...

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Question you. 0Reply
@2647124

maniac smilie That's some talent!

I'd probably have to call the ambulance or the coroner - my dog wouldn't leave much of you for me to pick up. If you come to my home and ask me, I'll feed you, let you use the hose to wash and not let you on my internet. I can only you do so much........

@2647170

I could probably do that for you!

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Question you. +2Reply
@2647215

Are you looking for a creepy new friend?

@2647234

NOT a nice host. 😠

@2647255

I would knock you out with a sock full of batteries taken from your junk drawer.

@2648402

I guess I've never even thought about bragging about something such as that.

And no, I'm not a Visigoth. Visigothic culture waned off somewhere in the 7th century.

I would become a food critic and judge you harshly on your ability to cook a proper meal from whatever ingredients I happen to have available at the given time. I would also check how well you've done my laundry and if you have downloaded any horse/moose porn with my WiFi box. Then, I would go online and rate your ass, between zero and five stars at rateyourburglar.com.

@2647559

I think we would be friends and laugh about it in a week or so.

@2648266

Holy shit! If you're serious, you are one of the nicest people ever.

@2648288

I retire to your bed once the sun goes down.

@2648325

Lmao! That's a bit much.

Nobody is welcome in my house. So I shoot ask questions later but you are dead hahahahahahahAHAH

I would politely ask you to leave. Then I would call the police.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Call the police. +1Reply

As the Satanist bible commands I will torture you without mercy.

ChokeMeDaddys avatar ChokeMeDaddy Attack you. 0Reply

Probably nothing but I can't say for my room mates

Give you a big smooch and hug then I'd ask how your day was.

When you woke up...you would be in a field with a new job..

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Attack you. -1Reply