+4

Do you think parents do care about going to jail after eventually, threatening to physically harm their children but says they don't care about to going to jail? Not knowing that the judge can give them like, 3 to 5 years, something like that, depending how the severe the crime was?

JustinS521s avatar Law
1 2

I think they do care but it's just the outcome of what they're ready to do for their children

when my daughter was twelve she came home from school and told me that I could not spank her anymore cause if I did the police would come and arrest me and take me to jail after she called 911 ( now it had been years since I had paddled her) so I told her she was right but asked if her teacher had told her the rest of the story and she said no. So I told her that they would indeed come and take me to jail but they would also take her away from home and put in a foster home and I would post bail and be home the next day. But she would still be in the foster home. She being the smart child that she was questioned her teacher the next day and her teacher agreed. I never heard another word about it.