What do you love enough so you almost want to write the company and thank them? The pens I'm using to write with...I'm enjoying them so much...

Image for post **What do you love enough so you almost want to write the company and thank them?** //The pens I'm using to write with...I'm enjoying them so much...//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
5 10

I'm using Staedler triplus Fineliner pens; the colour blue is dark enough for reading...and the fluidity of the pen makes a person want to write neatly and well. They come in many colours; I like to switch up colour so it makes for more eye-catching reading.

I also enjoy the ZEBRA Sarasa...and I wish I bought an extra when I had the chance. It is a clicker pen and I love clickers rather than pens with a top. Clickers are faster to use.

I have a DKNY rain jacket I've had for years and every time I wear I feel gratitude for it. It is black and light...with a hood. Having a hood is a must...what is the point in going out in the rain without a hood...then you have to drag an umbrella around...

The DKNY was on for half price and the Fashion & Practicality goddess was smiling on me the day I came upon it.

I can also scrumple it up in the bottom of my handbag...once you shake it...it looks pristine.

@2647684

What makes them so good?

@2647768

Nice... Can you give me more details? What does "best performance" mean... Long lasting? Good guarantee...easy to fix?

I've never heard of a graphic card. Is that something I should know about?

my planner/agenda

I'm literally a member of multiple Facebook group for it.. it's kind of a weird culture

@Sukiesnow What planner/agenda? You older members of Amirite sure don't know how to explain things.

It's called an Erin Condren life planner

You didn't give a brand for the pens referenced in the post until a later comment, so maybe let's not marginalize each other, hmm?