...and it ONLY takes about 5 minutes a day. Can you name something people say will only take a few minutes a day, and/or will only cost pennies a day...along with the implication of stunning benefit....?

Image for post **...and it ONLY takes about 5 minutes a day.** //Can you name something people say will **only** take a few minutes a day, and/or will only cost pennies a day...along with the implication of stunning benefit....?//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
8 34

Omega 3 fish oil yay. 乂^◡^乂

@Ada Omega 3 fish oil yay. 乂^◡^乂

Oh yes...and for a few more pennies you can take a protein powder which WILL take away your appetite...make you feel full and along with your regular routine you will notice the inches melting off in no time.

@Sukiesnow Oh yes...and for a few more pennies you can take a protein powder which WILL take away your appetite...make you...

There's a small amount of truth to the protein powder if you use it to substitute carbohydrates for one meal and eat healthily for the rest of the day but most people will take the powder then go to mcdonalds hehe smilie

I bought a facial massager once which promised () to take years off if I only used it 20 minutes a day.

@2647875

I was all excited using it for the first couple of weeks...could hardly wait to do my 20 min. - even did more...but after that my interest deteriorated and especially since I didn't see an astonishing change...I wasn't motivated enough to continue.

@2647694

Hehe... And what they fail to mention is: it can take a while to put your mind in that frame...to psych oneself up to doing exercise...

No one is going to just drop and do 20 sit-ups out of the blue...

@2647735

Also: conditions...if you walk in my neighbourhood everyone in their cars slow down to stare... But a nice tree-lined street...yes...I can see that happening.

My sister and bil have a thing going where, during the day... Someone Calls Out: Anyone want to take a Walk? It can be nice for bonding also...

They also have a ping-pong table...

@2647869

Exercise in the morning can be a good habit for awhile...until one grows tired of it.

@2647876

Have you seen the movie Private Benjamin?

Goldie Hawn is one of the few women in the army...funny...

@2647919

No...it's an old movie - but if you like movies about women in the army you might like it...

@2647932

Could be. All I remember from seeing it at home on DVD...was that it was funny...

For those would-be authors out there..."they" also say: just force yourself to sit down and write - about anything - for an hour a day. Soon you'll be an author...etc.

@2647741

So we are all doing well as we are writing on Amirite.

@2647747

Concise, yes I know what you mean. Sometimes I've tried explaining something quite complex online and ended up giving up as I just couldn't explain it in a short compact enough sort of way. 乂>_<乂

@2647747

Yes, but. Sometimes the long version is more interesting... I don't mind long-winded comments as long as someone throws some white space somewhere - anywhere - it doesn't have to be at the end of a graph.

An issue with our posts Questions is: returns don't take: so it just ends up being a blob of words. Hard on the eyes and the brain for digesting.

@2647868

Yes...I sometimes also try to elaborate on the post Question in the comment...I sometimes write it up in the Explanation area and then copy it into the Comment area...then delete it in the Explanation area...just to get a jump on being the first one to Comment...

Yes...but I agree...it's difficult to get something on Politics to come across as entertaining.

"It only takes about 5 minutes a day"...Having secks, if I'm lucky.

@Sukiesnow In 5 minutes?

Lol...I make jokes...Any guy that done it for the first time that lasted more than 5 minutes should become a p0rn star.

Automatic shower cleaners...keep your shower clean.
Directions... before use, SCRUB YOUR SHOWER CLEAN. no smilie