so my friend tells me she got banned for sexual content... thats weird i mean went and read the rules and it does say nothing sexually suggestive however countless other people have posted sexual posts and havent gotten the boot what do you think about all this?

88% i think its fair 0% i think its not fair 13% Other
Willcoopers avatar Language
2 16
@2647713

Yeah i would guess that too she is well hard to handle. I think they just found any reason they could to ban her. We are talking about ChokeMeDaddy right?

@2647716

She is one of my roommates she says goodbye and that you were one of the few she liked on here

@Willcooper Yeah i would guess that too she is well hard to handle. I think they just found any reason they could to ban her...

Tell her...she can believe whatever she wants... generally tho...it works better if a person keeps most of their religious beliefs to themselves...for the most part.

@2647771

I thought you liked it there...

@2647771

I passed on the info

Your friend probably just sucks.

Visigothicreigns avatar Visigothicreign i think its fair 0Reply
Anonymous