The last century ended upbeat. What will this century end like, do you suppose?

So...we won't be around - but isn't it exciting that we can share this moment - and speculate on the future?

Image for post **The last century ended upbeat.** //What will this century end like, do you suppose?//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
8 15

Flying cars, teleportation, time travel and reality simulators.

World war four.But I will be dead.i don't mind!

I'm thinking that they'll invent the male multiple orgasm via a separate button on your motor vehicle door lock remote. Guys will be having so much fun that they will forget about domestic violence and starting wars and acting like idiots in corporate offices. Football will become a womens game as the guys will only get as far as the car park then they'll all press the wrong buttons on their remotes and completely freak. I'm just checking my car remote now... just in case redface smilie

@OzSurfer I'm thinking that they'll invent the male multiple orgasm via a separate button on your motor vehicle door lock...

You know what, even better would be reality simulation of EVERYTHING. Horny? VR sex world. You want to kill someone? VR GTA. You want an adventure? VR Fallout\Skyrim\World of Warcraft. Want to play sports? VR EA nope not EA they suck, VR Sports games.

You do everything trough a helmet on your head in a dream world while you sleep.

@Sunny_the_skeptic You know what, even better would be reality simulation of EVERYTHING. Horny? VR sex world. You want to kill...

Great idea!.. imagine how much safer the world would be too. Plus new ideas could be tried out in there first before done in the real world. I bet the updates would take ages to download eek smilie

@OzSurfer Great idea!.. imagine how much safer the world would be too. Plus new ideas could be tried out in there first...

No worries, by then NASA internet should be available to the middle class. I think it will be good to let off the steam of the real world, I also forgot about food. You can stuff yourself with veggies in the real world and go to the VR world and eat all the disgustingly unhealthy foods of your dreams

Downbeat. Probably about 60 bpm.

Anonymous