+12

I bet there were some seriously embarrassed police officers after this incident! Ha! Texas Woman Slips Handcuffs, Takes Police SUV on 100-MPH Chase by Alex Johnson

This woman is arrested for shoplifting some beauty products, handcuffed and placed in the backseat of a police car. She slips her hand out of the cuffs, squeezes through the barrier in the car, steals the SUV, and takes the cops on a wild car chase.

It's going to cost her several felony charges, but it will be talked about for a long time!

Check out the video. It's nuts!

Texas woman slips handcuffs, takes police SUV on 100-mph chaseLufkin, Texas, police published video of the escape and high-speed chase, complete with the hashtag #FOOLMEONCE.https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/texas-woman-slips-handcuffs-takes-police-suv-100-mph-chase-n799066
Will_Janitors avatar Law
9 13

I could never be a policeman. I'm not sure I could stop myself from shooting an idiot like her.

@2648676

That was worth a steady stream of laughter - his facial expression: priceless ;)

Looks like they made some vehicle changes in her honor! (I wonder if they named the new design after her.) smirk smilie

From the looks of her, those cops should have bought her some makeup....lol

Hehe...and at least now she'll be treated with some respect...

What an imbecile, really. It was impressive, her dexterity and all, but good grief. Perhaps she is mentally 'ill", and in that case her felony charges will not be as serious. If that is the case, I hope not...

*Disclaimer: I call myself an imbecile fairly often, when I do or say something really dumb. Just in case someone thinks I'm horrible for using the word. biggrin smilie

Maybe she was too proud, she wanted to be charged with the same caliber of crime as she is capable of, no simple shoplifting is worthy of her skills, which she really is skilled to pull a stunt like that