+3

FLASHBACK 2011: Russia's Secret Weather Weapons Can Kill Millions, Warns Top Russian Politician

I felt inspired to research weather warfare, and in doing so, I found several news articles on this 2011 story, but the Infowars one seems to be the most detailed and balanced, so that's the one I provided a link to. Paul Joseph Watson: "A top Duma political leader caused shock waves in a recent television interview when he warned that Russia could deploy an arsenal of new technology to “destroy any part of the planet” and kill over a hundred million people using secret weather weapons if the United States, the UN or Georgia tried to stop Russia’s entry into the WTO." ... [Maze] I'm not saying I think Russia is necessarily behind the back to back hurricanes hitting the US, hurricanes do occur naturally after all, but the threat has been made, so I think it's an angle to consider. Also, interestingly, the 2011 threat was made over trade, and the US has recently put sanctions on Russia over alleged election interference, a charge Russia denies.