Budwicks avatar Jokes & Humour
4 117

Protesting is a protected right of individuals in America. The thing to remember is that protection just means you are not going to be arrested by the government and sent to the gulag. These NFL players need to realize they are just entertainers. If they negatively affect the business that hired them, they will be replaced. It's that simple, and most people don't think all that highly of 22 year old millionaires grand standing on prime time.

Will_Janitors avatar Will_Janitor Our team is focused on football, not politics. +6Reply
@Will_Janitor Protesting is a protected right of individuals in America. The thing to remember is that protection just means you...

And there certainly isn't a shortage of players who wouldn't be more than willing to step up to the plate to replace them.

@2649209

He also has a girl friend who is very involved in BLM.

@2649209

I am a 49r fan and I say he was never that good of a QB and that has a lot to do with him not having a job. that and the baggage of the protest just mad him not worth the time or money. I stand for the anthem in my living room at home and now they don't even play it.

Any American has the right not to acknowledge the flag. That is what we fought for.

@dru18 Any American has the right not to acknowledge the flag. That is what we fought for.

It is true that the government can't punish him for not standing, but if he is at his work and being paid he is subject to whatever the company (NFL) says on the subject. The company (NFL) is also subject to sponsors, and consumers of their product, which is entertainment.

What was fought for was protection from our own government. That's the point so many people seem to miss. :)

Will_Janitors avatar Will_Janitor Our team is focused on football, not politics. +2Reply
@Will_Janitor It is true that the government can't punish him for not standing, but if he is at his work and being paid he is...

Very true, but this smacks of what was done to Ali back in the sixties.

And if the government is not involved here, than Trump needs to keep his big mouth shut. IF, he can.

@dru18 Very true, but this smacks of what was done to Ali back in the sixties. And if the government is not involved...

Here we go again. Leftists and blacks can do what ever, white conservatives are supposed to shut the phuck up.

You really don't see your racism, do you?

Budwicks avatar Budwick Our millionaire players feel disadvantaged. 0Reply
@Budwick Here we go again. Leftists and blacks can do what ever, white conservatives are supposed to shut the phuck...

No, I can't, but yours sure shines out like a beacon.

The players are on their knees, not to disrespect the flag or anthem, but to protest the shooting of black men, (especially unarmed) by the police who have the mentality of shooting first, AND then getting around to asking a few questions.

@2676626

Umm, if it wasn't for the actresses of "Hollywerid" coming out, there would have been no case against Weinstein in the first place.

Sorry, but I don't like pervs, whether it be Weinstein or Trump. Trump didn't just act like a creep on that video, he also had 11 women come out against his flabby ass. But you chose to ignore those women, but totally believe the charges against Weinstein. Hmm... I wonder why?

@2681499

Where are they now? One is suing Trump, that is where they are now, the others run into the limitation problem, like many did regarding Cosby.

Most people, yes, don't want to have their career ruin, some leave the industry altogether, like Molly Ringwald did. Others complain but are not heard. Most of the women who are being heard have achieved status and power. If they were still a twenty year old nobody, they would be ignored.

Oh, now we are going into abortion? When losing the argument, then by all means, change the subject. What does abortion have to do with sexual harassment? Oh, that's right, NOTHING!

Love the latest tibit on O'Reilyi

@2682121

So now "serial rapist" is tied to pro-choice?

The main woman who brought O'Reilly down, didn't get a penny. The women who exposed Weinstein are not getting any money.

Most rape victims or sexually harassed victims want justice, and want the predator off the streets or out of the company. They want to make sure it never happens to another. They want their voices to be heard. I am sorry that you are so jaded, that you think money is the main motivator.

And I am glad to hear that you could handle your own. Not everyone can.

@2683492

You have tried to throw in everything but the kitchen sink, that I have no idea what you are referring to.

Lewinsky, even after all these years has never said anything about being forced, nor did she say anything about losing her job or that he would destroy her, if she didn't comply. I don't even remember Paula Jones saying that.

Bill Clinton was a womanizer who engaged in many affairs over the years. But that is his and Hilary's problem, not the country's.

I didn't even bring Bush Sr. into any of this. You did, in your desperate attempt to change the subject.

People thought Hilary would win, and therefore were too complacent. I doubt that will happen a second time.

Now tuck your tail between your legs and crawl back to your corner.

@2684052

Then how come Monica Lewinsky never said she felt he was harassing her? Why didn't she say, she felt like her job was on the line, or that he would destroy her? Why didn't Paula Jones say that?

Sexual harassment is about power, not sex. It is when someone uses their power to force someone to have sex with them. I see no evidence of that in Clinton's behavior. I see a womanizer who would have been having affairs whether he was governor or a used car salesman.

And before you go off on one of your misguided tantrums, I am not CONDONING what President Clinton did. But it was no an impeachable offense either.

Trump didn't just say the word "pussy", he put it in a sentence that bragged about "GRABBING" pussy. Big difference.

Sorry Gronk, but the numbers don't look good for the conservatives in 18.

@2687303

First of all, Trump is not a billionaire. Another one of his bragging LIES.

Sorry, Gronk, but Hollywood hardly has a monopoly on sexual harassment. The ' casting couch' exists everywhere.

And I don't care if women are "easy". They are not the president of the United States. They were not a fifty-eight year old father, and grandfather, that should have known better.

And this is not his first or only example of disrespecting women.

Clinton having an affair should not have even entered the picture. They couldn't get him for 'White Water', so they settled for that cheap shot.

@2688786

You don't even know if i am a feminist, or a woman. LOL! Like I don't know anything about you. You 'think' I voted for Clinton, but am not too sure. You think I am a liberal, but once again, not sure.

Okay, let's make things clear. I have never supported sexual harassment, nor do I even think of the harasser's political party affiliation.

Harassment is making unwanted sexual advances towards a particular person. In Monica's case, I did not see that as 'unwanted'. And she has never stated that she was forced, coerced, or manipulated in anyway.

Do I think Clinton was stupid, and morally wrong? Yes! But I don't go as far as to say it was a crime.

What Weinstein has been accused of is far more serious. It involved NO consent, whatsoever.

Trump did not merely utter the word, "pussy". He put it into a sentence, about GRABBING women's genitals.

@2689600

Oh shit, they would have been in jail along time ago. How long did it take them to get O'Reilly out, along with all of the rest of the Fox scumbags? As I have said, old Bill must have been quite the pervert to have paid out 32 million. And that joke of a cable "news" show was still inviting him back as of last month.

Broaddrick's, and Jones's accounts of being raped had holes big enough to drive a truck through them. They were inconsistent, at best. And Broaddrick continued to support Clinton, even after the "rape".

In fact, when testifying under oath, they all said it was consensual. Linda Tripp testified under oath, that Clinton's affair with Kathleen Willey had been consensual.

And I do believe that Weinstein is going to be punished,.. harshly.

Why didn't women speak out sooner? Probably for the same reason that women don't speak out sooner about sexual harassment in every situation. They are scared! 90% of female college students experience sexual harassment, but only a quarter report it.

@dru18 Then how come Monica Lewinsky never said she felt he was harassing her? Why didn't she say, she felt like her job...

Dru - Did you have your crystal ball serviced since the election? Cuz, ,,, well, you know - it was kind of wrong.

And, I see your point between Clinton and Trump. Actual sex with those women is not the same thing as saying grabbing pussy.

And, you're also correct about Clinton not being impeached for screwing those women. He was impeached on two charges, one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Our millionaire players feel disadvantaged. -1Reply
@Budwick Dru - Did you have your crystal ball serviced since the election? Cuz, ,,, well, you know - it was kind of...

He was impeached because he lied about having sex with Lewinsky, so stop trying to rewrite history. They were trying to nail him over 'Whitewater', and that was the best they could do.

Trump not only was a dumb ass with his juvenile remark, but also had 11 women accusing him of doing just that- GRABBING PUSSY!

I am not going by a poll, Budwick. And Trump winning by only 70,000 votes, while losing the popular vote in a record number, is nothing to brag about.

@dru18 He was impeached because he lied about having sex with Lewinsky, so stop trying to rewrite history. They were...

What are you beating on me for? I said that Clinton was impeached on two charges, one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice.

Well, you can count all the 'popular votes' you want Dru. We use the Electoral vote system, at least until it's changed.

@Budwick What are you beating on me for? I said that Clinton was impeached on two charges, one of perjury and one of...

Or until it goes against you, which it will.

You call that a "beating"? I can do better, trust me. What I was saying, is the best you guys could do, is get the man for having sex. Not quite Watergate, is it?

@dru18 About MONICA LEWINSKY!!

Lying to Congress about anything is gonna turn out badly for the liar.

@Budwick Lying to Congress about anything is gonna turn out badly for the liar.

Asking something that is no one's business in the first time, turns out badly for the partisan Congress. Clinton left office more liked than ever.

@dru18 Asking something that is no one's business in the first time, turns out badly for the partisan Congress. Clinton...

Maybe so.

Why all the deceit leading up to your final conclusion?
Do you think that Bill's deceit is what made him popular?

@dru18 No, I think most Americans did not think the topic was relevant.

But, somehow Trump talking about 'pussy' decades ago is something that everyone has concern over?

Where did this sudden burst of morality come from?

@Budwick But, somehow Trump talking about 'pussy' decades ago is something that everyone has concern over? Where did this...

I am talking about impeaching a president over lying about an affair.

What the hell are you talking about?

@dru18 I am talking about impeaching a president over lying about an affair. What the hell are you talking about?

It doesn't matter what Clinton lied about.
It's WHO he lied to.
Lying to Congress will get your ass impeached.

@Budwick It doesn't matter what Clinton lied about. It's WHO he lied to. Lying to Congress will get your ass impeached.

Depends on who controls Congress at the time. I am more that looking forward to Trump's impeachment. Last night was a good start.

@dru18 Depends on who controls Congress at the time. I am more that looking forward to Trump's impeachment. Last night was...

The laws regarding lying to Congress do not change based on who controls Congress. It's the same - every day.

Yeah, I'm sure some Russian collusion crap is right around the corner! hehe smiliemaniac smilie

@Budwick The laws regarding lying to Congress do not change based on who controls Congress. It's the same - every...

It most certainly does, since only Congress can impeach a president.

I am very certain it is right around the corner.

And it doesn't matter if they don't find collusion, since Mueller is also looking into financial ties, laundering, and obstruction.

@dru18 It most certainly does, since only Congress can impeach a president. I am very certain it is right around the...

No Dru - the law does not change. Perhaps the willingness to enforce the law modifies, but not the law.

Just around the corner, eh? What's the key evidence turned up that is turning the tide? The basket of nothing? Or, the load of no evidence found?

@dru18 No, I can't, but yours sure shines out like a beacon. The players are on their knees, not to disrespect the flag...

The players on their knees - what ever their color are disrespecting America. I don't give a shit what their intent is - they are disrespecting America.

Make your protest in another way at another time. By the way - burning down cities, rioting, looting are more examples of unacceptable behavior.

@Budwick The players on their knees - what ever their color are disrespecting America. I don't give a shit what their...

Yes, because the last examples you gave, are ones of VIOLENCE. Going down on one knee is not.

That flag has flown over a lot of ugly as well, and everyone has the right to decide if they want to honor it, or not.

@Budwick Hey, you want their protest to fail? I'm OK with that.

You think because Trump has spoken, it will go away?

Hate to tell you, but this form of protesting was going on, even under Obama. But of course, we didn't hear him bitch about it.

@dru18 You think because Trump has spoken, it will go away? Hate to tell you, but this form of protesting was going on...

Of course Obama didn't bitch about it. He encouraged it! Obama encouraged all kinds of divisions in the country.

No, the protests won't go away. The protesters and their supporters are not very bright. The NFL will suffer greatly however. So will race relations in general.

@Budwick Of course Obama didn't bitch about it. He encouraged it! Obama encouraged all kinds of divisions in the...

The protests have been going on for quite awhile, and will continue as long as young black men are being senselessly murdered by the police.

It has nothing to do with the flag or anthem.

It is a peaceful protest, that hurts no one. If you don't like it, then don't look.

The NFL will suffer? LMAO!!

@dru18 The protests have been going on for quite awhile, and will continue as long as young black men are being...

Your little protest is killing the NFL Dru. Many have taken your advice and are not looking.

Sponsors don't like that Dru.

@Budwick Your little protest is killing the NFL Dru. Many have taken your advice and are not looking. Sponsors don't like...

Sponsors, or the owners, could care a less. If they had minded, something would have been done along time ago.

Trump tried Three times to buy a team, and was basically told to hit the road. He is throwing this shit out there, to appease his base, nothing more.

His approval ratings are down to 32%, with a growing number of Republicans jumping ship. I don't think the NFL's approval ratings are anywhere near Trump's embarrassing low number.

@Budwick A wave of reality will wash over you .... as soon as your masters allow it.

Just like Trump's 32% approval ratings, along with losing of Republican support, will hit you,...if Fox News allows it.

Absolutely!

And, I hope they enjoy the mocking and beratement they receive as a result!

DD - Is this you!

@Budwick Absolutely! And, I hope they enjoy the mocking and beratement they receive as a result! DD - Is this you!

He is already being approached from other teams. He will do just fine.

Look at the avatar.

@dru18 He is already being approached from other teams. He will do just fine. Look at the avatar.

He, who? Kapernick?
Yeah sure - he's not at all like kryptonite! In fact, wasn't it Baltimore that blew him off just two days ago? Yeah, he'll be fine.

And, that's what it's all about, Amirite? Disrespect the flag and country - that's fine. But don't disrespect the brother.

@Budwick He, who? Kapernick? Yeah sure - he's not at all like kryptonite! In fact, wasn't it Baltimore that blew him off...

No, he is. I suggest you update yourself on the subject.

He has every right not to stand, just a you have the right to stand. That is what this country was founded on.

@dru18 No, he is. I suggest you update yourself on the subject. He has every right not to stand, just a you have the...

(Yeah, you're DD)
No, he is what?

And, like I said before - he has the right to not respect America and, I hope he enjoys the mocking and beratement he receives as a result!

@Budwick (Yeah, you're DD) No, he is what? And, like I said before - he has the right to not respect America and, I hope he...

As I said, look at the avatar.

In fact, it is the outcry from people like yourself, that caused the change of minds

@Budwick What change of mind?

Dear Lord,..RECRUITING HIM!!!

@dru18 Dear Lord,..RECRUITING HIM!!!

So, the Ravens dumped Kapernick because of me?

Hmmm, I read "Colin Kaepernick remains an unsigned free agent, and his girlfriend is to blame, according to former Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis."

But, I'm sure you know better than him. Please don't let it get out. I don't need the front yard cluttered with BLM protesters.

@Budwick So, the Ravens dumped Kapernick because of me? Hmmm, I read "Colin Kaepernick remains an unsigned free agent...

No, he is actually being considered, because of people like YOU.

Keep up the good work.

@2649732

And you know he is a liberal,..how?

Listen skippy, my family has fought for this country in many wars, going all the way back to the Revolutionary War.

@2650494

Newsflash, he is not a liberal. His wife is a liberal but he is not. He could care a less about politics.

Yeah, my ancestor, Peter McCormack came over from Ireland, and fought against the British, and his decedents have followed in his path.

I have served as well, so STFUP Gronk. You don't know what me or my family stand for, and you don't what Kapernick stands for.

@dru18 Newsflash, he is not a liberal. His wife is a liberal but he is not. He could care a less about politics. Yeah, my...

Excuse me for interrupting, but I was just enjoying reading this passionate conversation between dru and Gronk. You made a common error in your last post--you meant "He couldn't care less" instead of "He could care a less" about politics. But don't sweat it. I hear many people make this mistake when they speak in today's society. And they probably couldn't care less about making the mistake!biggrin smilie

goblue1968s avatar goblue1968 Our team is focused on football, not politics. +1Reply
@2657183

Gronk17, slow down and cool your jets about my post. I'm on your side in this argument. My post was directed at dru18's post of Sept. 11 (as can be seen by reading the "in response to ..." reference at the top of my post). I was waiting for a reply from dru18 that I could engage with, but not such a hysterical reply from you!

I am ecstatic that Kaepernick is unemployed now because of his disrespectful actions and I hope that he remains unemployed from the NFL forever. I also maintain that Obama was the worst president of my entire lifetime (and Harry Truman was the president when I was born) because he was responsible for the suffering of more hundreds of millions of Americans than any other president because of how he perpetuated the worst economy since the Great Depression with his dismal domestic policies. Not to mention the additional suffering to more millions of Americans whose health care insurance (that they liked) he abolished and replaced with the more expensive and tyrannical Obamacare disaster!

@2658481

Thanks for the memories about HS typing class. I actually only took one typing class in HS (1964), but it was enough to teach me everything I needed to know about operating a keyboard and page layout techniques for business letters and term papers and long reports.

That really came in handy during my job career in the '80s when computers were introduced into our company. The page layout functions for formatting on the computer were the same as what I learned twenty years earlier so the transition to the computers was easier for me than for most of my younger co-workers.

But, like you said about today's teenagers, I am absolutely flabbergasted at how fast they type with their thumbs on their smart phones! So I guess they try to carry that habit over into their computer keyboards.

goblue1968s avatar goblue1968 Our team is focused on football, not politics. 0Reply
@goblue1968 Excuse me for interrupting, but I was just enjoying reading this passionate conversation between dru and Gronk...

As I use to tell Dublin, the fingers just fly when typing responses to a comment on a opinion site.

Thanks for telling me. :)

I wonder if you have any thoughts on the actual subject of the post.

By the way, you didn't 'hear' the error you mentioned above. You read it.

Not to worry, grammar Nazis make mistakes too!

@Budwick I wonder if you have any thoughts on the actual subject of the post. By the way, you didn't 'hear' the error you...

Budwick, if your post above was directed at me, when I typed "hear" in my post I was typing about people that I talk to out in the general public and I "hear" them "speak" the error about caring less in the incorrect manner.

Also, if you were in fact replying to me, I did post a thought on the actual subject last Saturday regarding disrespect displayed by the NFL team in my area toward the city where they played their games for 27 years.

@goblue1968 Budwick, if your post above was directed at me, when I typed "hear" in my post I was typing about people that I...

I apologize for misunderstanding. And, I was a little surprised when I believed we had somehow become opposing sides - I remember GoBlue as level headed and smart.

I appreciate you taking time to straighten me out. smile smilie

@2652052

Glad to know about your family, but here's the difference. I wasn't acting like I KNEW all about them, as you were with mine.

I was never putting them down, because of any political persuasion, as you did mine.

You think because I am a liberal, that my ancestors never fought a day for this country. Gronk, you don't know shit, about me,or anyone else.

@2654877

I have no idea what you are prattling on about, but I do know that you have the unfortunate stinky habit of pigeon holing everyone.

Sorry, but liberals have been fighting and dying for this country, since before it became a country. And I am very proud of my roots.Progressive thinking is what always leads any civilization to greatness.

Now, you are bringing Obama into this?? We have had many great presidents who were not business people, and Obama was one of them.

@2657182

Yes, Gronk, I am well aware of how far both parties have drifted, although, I will say that the Republicans are no longer the party of fiscal responsibility. They are no longer considered the party of Goldwater.

".and you all on the left don't give a shit, as long as they vote Democrat, smh."

One could say the same thing about the Right, as well. You could care a less what Trump says about women, minorities, and just about everyone else, as long as he has an 'R' , next to his name. You voted in a man, who has stuck it to the "little guy" in business dealings that have gone south, denied housing to blacks, wanted the death penalty for the "Central Park Five", a twice divorce loser, habitual liar, who most likely colluded with Russia.

You have no room to be talking trash about ANY other president, Republican or Democrat.

@2659195

First of all, Monica Lewnisky, although young, was a Consenting adult.

And how do you know, that I wasn't outrage, when it happened? Once again, pigeon holing others.

Second; Bill Clinton is not the president, Orange Walrus, is. And he has a looooong history of disrespecting women. Or do you like to have your genitals grabbed?

Sorry Gronk, but Mueller is getting closer, and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.

Trump should have released his tax returns, been truthful about his staff meetings with the Russians, and been corporate about the whole investigation. And yes, you can still release tax returns while they are being audited. Look it up.

Trump messed up, big time.

@2660510

Once again, how do you know that "lifer politicians" don't bother me? I would love to see the whole lot thrown out of Congress.

But as far as presidents go, lets stick to the current one, who has a very long history of stiffing workers, bankruptcies, (while leaving his share holders holding the bag), bad business decisions, bad judgement, while expecting complete loyalty but not giving any back.

Not to mention FIVE deferments to keep him out of Vietnam. Talk about a character reference.

New York knows him for what he is, a con artist who is full of hot air. They wrote him off a long time ago. Too bad, 'middle America' didn't listen.

@2662184

You know, Gronk, one time you are going to post something intelligent, enlightening, and without any partisan stupidity, and all of us are going to fall over dead.

Hilary Clinton apologized for her characterization of Trump supporters, while Trump hasn't got the decency, nor class, to apologize for any of his crappy comments.

Frankly, I think Hilary had it right the first time.

@2673997

Sorry, but you have the wrong liberal, I have never listened to Eminem, nor am I about to now. And funny, I don't get my news from any of the sources, you listed. So much for your bias pigeonholing again.

Yeah, I was OFFENDED by what Trump said as I have been offended by Weinstien's shit, and the just about everyone who works over at Fox News. I don't give anyone a pass when it comes to that crap.

But I can sleep at night, knowing I didn't vote a sexual predator into the highest office.

Can you say the same?

@2675863

I didn't vote for Clinton, so ONCE AGAIN!!!, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Bullshit, but I will give you points for your desperate attempt at spinning. No woman in her right mind would ever be that "easy", unless she was as blind as a bat. He was talking about his power, being a celebrity, (as if!) in being able to grab them. Power is something he has known for a long time, and according to complaints, has actually been GRABBING women for a long time.

Nice deflecting with Weinstein, who we all know is a perv, as well as knowing that Trump is one too.

@2677374

What does Bill Clinton have to do with Trump? Once again, passing the buck because Trump can't take responsibility for what HE has done!

One a bunch of immature babies you all are. Just like on Monday, Trump had to defend himself, by throwing others under the bus. He got his ass handed to him for that little stunt.

Trump brings the drama on himself, every time he tweets, or opens his mouth. Don't want to be connected with Russia's meddling? Than STOP lying about meetings with the Russians. Nobody dubbed over him on that sex video, he said those things. Everything he has been accused of, he has done. The New York Times is not going to bring him down, he will do that all by himself. Just like Nixon, he is his own worst enemy. His approval ratings are at 32%, and he has lost some of his Republican base,....all by himself.

@2678121

So you are basically saying that they are BOTH sexual predators? I would agree with that assessment over woman hating Trump. I never got the feeling that Clinton hated women.

Bullshit, most of the asshole men over at Fox News, had to leave in disgrace, so don't be making this a "liberal" thing. And it was years of abuse, until they were finally forced out. And yes, they donated to the RNC.

Selling their souls?? So now the women are too blame for being too afraid to take Weinstein on? And hate to tell you, but this behavior isn't just in the entertainment world, it is EVERYWHERE, IN EVERY PROFESSION!

Trump was not a stupid young kid when he made that statement. He was a fifty-seven year old father and grandfather, so stop with the "locker room" excuse.

@2649210

Naturally I don't like it - not at all.
But, they're private citizens, not using their paid position or fame or an employers stage to promote their sick message. Freedom of speech. I sure hope they don't get one of those novelty flags that explo0de once ignited! smirk smilie

I haven't seen an issue with the Packers yet.

At least our team went back to playing their home games in the city that they use in their team name instead of in the northern suburb of Pontiac (where they played their home games for 27 years, but still called themselves the "Detroit" Lions).

goblue1968s avatar goblue1968 Our team is focused on football, not politics. +2Reply

I hope these privileged punks play in an empty stadium on Sunday.

@Budwick I hope these privileged punks play in an empty stadium on Sunday.

The Steelers' James Harrison has vowed that any Steeler not standing for the Anthem gets their asses kicked. That being said, they're going to your hometown on Sunday and they're really good. The Browns haven't got a chance.

@JerryHendrickson The Steelers' James Harrison has vowed that any Steeler not standing for the Anthem gets their asses kicked. That...

I know, the Browns suck so bad!\
And, now the Steelers anren't playing thes BS games - I may just have to become a Steelers fan!

Thanks for the good new Jerry!

Excellent!

I haven't heard if JJ Watt has told him teammates that, but he's a HUGE supporter of the military. I was so disgusted Sunday with all the garbage about taking a knee. I cut off the pre-game stuff, but did notice that of the Texans shown, not a single one was on their knee.

STAND TALL AND BE PROUD OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OUR FLAG.....if you don't like it, then get the FUCK out of the country.