+29

Pets are doing us a favour just by being in our lives.

We are privileged to have them in our life. This is why I feel like killing animal abusers....and their punishment is NEVER severe enough.... 'cause... "it's just an animal"....cry smilie

Image for post **Pets are doing us a favour just by being in our lives.**
Sukiesnows avatar Relationships
10 18

Usually it's a mutually beneficial relationship.

I tried to train my fish to capture and detain burglars, but they just ran away from the tank.

They can be great companions and bring comfort to a person. I just finished reading a really good book about dog/human relations. It is funny, thoughtful and heartfelt. It was written from the dogs point of view which makes it interesting. If anyone is interested:

I understand they are making it into a movie. :)

@Will_Janitor They can be great companions and bring comfort to a person. I just finished reading a really good book about...

Thanks! It sounds good!

I heard once that one of your Prime Ministers Presidents wrote his bio in that format...Life in the Oval Office as seen thru the eyes of his dog.

Yes awesome pets do us a favorite by being awesome :)

@2649397

He died or you had to put him to sleep?

@2649864

I had to put down one of my pets last year; and the other one died at about the same time...so I know exactly how you feel....I can still cry about it.... I just miss them and their antics so much.

Well... we're the ones who domesticated them so, they're doing us a favor every day they don't revolt lol.

It's mutually beneficial

A pet can be a mighty antidepressant