+8

The republicans are more upset about Trump making a deal with democrats than about any of the disgusting racists/sexist vomit he has been spewing for the last year. How freaking sad.

VicZincs avatar People & Celebrities
7 68
The voters have decided that VicZinc is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Now that's more like the loose cannon I'd hope he'd be.

The republicans are upset? Cuz Trump agreed with Pelosi and Schumer to pay for hurricane relief? Yeah, that was a real coup for the dems alright.

And, what's he supposed to do with republicans? They've decided that the campaigning is over - even though we have the house, senate and executive branches - they are afraid to pass legislation that was promised to the voters that put them there!

And, look at that - Trump is getting the democrats to do stuff.

This sounds like a bipartisan win to me. But, OK, you guys take the credit - I wouldn't want you to go back to your bubbles and puppies again. In fact - way to go Obama! You weren't anywhere around, but still you did it!

@Budwick The republicans are upset? Cuz Trump agreed with Pelosi and Schumer to pay for hurricane relief? Yeah, that was a...

Bullshit, Budwick.

Trump is angry with the two Republican leaders, because they didn't get anything he wanted, passed, and God forbid, aren't protecting him enough from the Russian investigation. Trump hasn't gotten it through his orange skull, that Congress doesn't work for him, they work for us.

@dru18 Bullshit, Budwick. Trump is angry with the two Republican leaders, because they didn't get anything he wanted...

I'm pissed at McConnel and Ryan too! They've forgotten why they were voted in! They're not supporting the president - the leader of their own party.

The Russian thing has gone nowhere. There is nothing to protect from.

CONGRESS is the one that has forgotten who they work for.

We're pretty close in our thinking though. Once you get past your seething hatred of Trump.

@Budwick I'm pissed at McConnel and Ryan too! They've forgotten why they were voted in! They're not supporting the...

They don't work for him, they work for us, the American people. They are not his employees, and the presidency is not his own private business.

That means, they are not required to "protect" him, (he is a big boy, and can wipe his own butt) and they do not have to go along with everything he wants.

McCain is a war hero, who has served his country in public service for decades. He has earned the right to answer to no president.

@dru18 They don't work for him, they work for us, the American people. They are not his employees, and the presidency is...

Everyone has a right to say no. One needn't be a war hero or earn the right to say no.

Yes, our representatives and senators work for us. And we voted Trump into office to accomplish certain things. It's called an agenda. So, the representatives and senators that work for us, better start doing what we asked them to do!

@Budwick Everyone has a right to say no. One needn't be a war hero or earn the right to say no. Yes, our...

And they have tried to follow his health care agenda, even when he is undermining their efforts. He is not consistent and he contradicts himself at every turn.

No, not ALL of us, voted him in. Not even close.

@dru18 And they have tried to follow his health care agenda, even when he is undermining their efforts. He is not...

No they haven't. PLease, stop the BS, or we simply won't converse. I'm too busy to deal with BS'ers

@Budwick No they haven't. PLease, stop the BS, or we simply won't converse. I'm too busy to deal with BS'ers

Yes, they did, but he thought the bill was "mean", even though he was celebrating in the Rose Garden when they passed it.

He doesn't know what he wants. He is an empty vessel, with no ideology of his own.

@dru18 The House passed it, Budwick. not the...

So, ... it wasn't passed as you said it was earlier.
Thank you.

@Budwick So, ... you lied!

No,... you misunderstood! As usual.

@dru18 No,... you misunderstood! As usual.

No, you lied.
You said a bill was passed, while you knew it didn't.
That, is lying.
Own it.

@Budwick No, you lied. You said a bill was passed, while you knew it didn't. That, is lying. Own it.

The House passed it to the Senate, while the Senate fumbled the ball.

Trump was all smiles when it was passed, and then quickly turned on the bill. LMAO!!

I laughed when I saw how mad his team was. Too bad they haven't learned that Trump shows no loyalty to anyone except himself, and when McConnell and Ryan didn't get the health care passed, he wanted revenge. And this is just the start of it. lol lol

The Democrats are playing Trump very nicely.

And if he wants to continue to go down the road of antagonizing the head Republicans in Congress, then we will see how he likes the 'impeachment' fork.

@dru18 The Democrats are playing Trump very nicely. And if he wants to continue to go down the road of antagonizing the...

So now, pissing off party heads in congress is an impeachable offense? To liberals, all of a sudden, everything they don't like is an "impeachable offense." LOL

@JustJimColo So now, pissing off party heads in congress is an impeachable offense? To liberals, all of a sudden, everything...

I did not say that "pissing people off is an impeachable offense."

But you definitely don't want to anger those, who will decide your fate.

@dru18 I did not say that "pissing people off is an impeachable offense." But you definitely don't want to anger those...

A Presidents fate doesn't rest in the hands of congress anymore than a congressman's fate rests in the hands of a president. <s>

@JustJimColo A Presidents fate doesn't rest in the hands of congress anymore than a congressman's fate rests in the hands of a...

Uh,...yeah, a president's fate does rest in the hands of Congress. They are ones that can vote to start impeachment proceedings.

@dru18 Uh,...yeah, a president's fate does rest in the hands of Congress. They are ones that can vote to start impeachment...

Congress can only start impeachment proceeding if an impeachable offense has taken place. (On here, you'd think it can begin if he says something someone doesn't like.)

@JustJimColo Congress can only start impeachment proceeding if an impeachable offense has taken place. (On here, you'd think it...

Yes, I know, Jim, just as I know this Russia investigation is not going away.

And if he angers enough of them, there would be no incentive to even try to push back against any impeachable offense.

@JustJimColo What has he been convicted of Dru? Selling uranium to Russia?

Convicted? Nothing,....yet. But those pesky bread crumbs just won't go away.

@dru18 Convicted? Nothing,....yet. But those pesky bread crumbs just won't go away.

People will continue to make breadcrumbs and scatter them around to see who will take the bait.

@JustJimColo People will continue to make breadcrumbs and scatter them around to see who will take the bait.

Sorry, but there is no going back, for Trump. He's not going to be able to 'spin' his way out of this one. Obama's administration laid down the groundwork, Trump's own administration is leaking like a sieve, and Mueller is closing in.

Considering only the information I've heard (whether it be true or not) I must agree.

@2649390

Please see Tiffanee's comment.

@2649464

Amen.

If pussy grabbing isn't sexist and calling Mexicans rapists isn't racists; if pretending not to know that KKK is a white supremacist group isn't disgusting vomit, then they are blind and just as misguided as he is.

@2649505

Sorry. But all you get is what she said. If you can't see it in his statements and tweets then having me provide links to those very public and well documented diatribes isn't going to change your mind.

@2649551

Not can't, won't. I won't do your reading for you. Google it.

@2651146

You can and have read it. You just choose to interpret it differently than most. The numbers here match the general population in the US. 73% agree with me and 23% agree with you.

Grabing pussy - Trumps own words
Mexican Rapists - Trumps own words

This is not 'fake news'. This is not 'hate bandwagon'. And, this is not about Clinton or Obama (both have their own issues). This is about Trump's own words 'interpreted' by the vast majority of citizens as being racist/sexist vomit.

Now I get that you don't agree, that somehow you think those words are either appropriate or misinterpreted. So agree to disagree and please move on.

@VicZinc You can and have read it. You just choose to interpret it differently than most. The numbers here match the...

Grabing pussy - Trumps own words
Spoken privately, in a private conversation, illegally recorded and released 30 years after the fact.

Mexican Rapists - Trumps own words
Some of the illegal Mexicans are rapists. Some are murderers. Some aren't Mexican. You may not care, but those interested in national sovereignty are.

But, I'm guessing you knew all that. You just didn't want to disrupt the progressive agenda - 'destroy Trump'.

@Budwick Grabing pussy - Trumps own words Spoken privately, in a private conversation, illegally recorded and released 30...

The post is actually a juxtaposition of the republican leaderships reaction to Trump being a decent human being (they freaked out) vs. Trump being a boorish cad (they ignore or justify it).

Pretty much the way you reacted.

@VicZinc The post is actually a juxtaposition of the republican leaderships reaction to Trump being a decent human being...

And, how you reacted. (i.e. freak out over 30 year old private conversations and facts misrepresented.)

I know you don't believe in 'truth' or 'honesty' - so I can understand how you would be happy with your position.

I DO believe in truth and honesty, and I'm delighted with mine!

@Budwick And, how you reacted. (i.e. freak out over 30 year old private conversations and facts misrepresented.) I...

There is a difference between truth and honesty. I do not believe that the truth can be known. I think honesty is avoiding making statement that are intended to mislead. I do my best to avoid misleading others.

@Budwick And you do that by repeating lies and mis-statement? Is that dishonest or not true?

There are no lies, because the true cannot be told. There can be an attempt to deceive, that is to purposely mislead. I try not to mislead you. My goal is to help guide you to the light. The light of understanding that nothing can be known.

@Budwick "Trust me Bud, there is no truth!"

There might be truth, But we cannot know it in this life.

@VicZinc We can't know.

Perhaps you can't know.
I know.
I suspect strongly the Jim knows too, as do many others. When you need help Vic, please don't hesitate to ask anyone of us.

@Budwick Perhaps you can't know. I know. I suspect strongly the Jim knows too, as do many others. When you need help...

Gee wiz Mr. Wick thanks for being such a swell guy. Sure is good to hear that you can help me understand all the mysteries of the universe.

Let's start with an easy one: Why can't we reverse time? Too hard? How about this one: Why didn't this guy die?

@VicZinc Gee wiz Mr. Wick thanks for being such a swell guy. Sure is good to hear that you can help me understand all the...

A lovely derailment of the topic Vic!
Time only moves in one direction. That's why your pals are trying to erase history instead.,

Wow, I bet the guy wished he had died, and for all I know he did. Could you possibly be any more obscure?

You want to sit on the mountain top and toss out smart ass platitudes, you're gonna get called on 'em.

@Budwick A lovely derailment of the topic Vic! Time only moves in one direction. That's why your pals are trying to erase...

If you are going to claim omniscience well, whatever. Who am I to argue about your amazing gift.

@VicZinc If you are going to claim omniscience well, whatever. Who am I to argue about your amazing gift.

I realize that to you I and many others must appear omniscient, but I promise, I'm just a regular guy. If you want to feel smarter, spend some time with elementary school children, or even better - The DNC!

@2651812

I just did.

Vic, if a man, or a boy over the age of thirteen can honestly say he has never said anything in private about grabbing pussy, he sits down when he pees and was thrilled about transgender bathrooms. (I imagine the same if true of women talking about men) Hell, the Hollywood crowd who makes the biggest deal out of gets paid to say it on a daily basis.

As to Mexican Rapists, are you claiming they don't exist? Or even that there are not a LOT of illegal mexican rapists in this Country?

Too many people in this country have been indoctrinated to refuse to call things what they are.

@2649628

First of all, I wasn't even on the internet when Clinton was president, guess what? Jefferson raped women and you never posted anything about that either, so we are even.

I was not happy with Obama's 'shredding' the constitution, and I am waiting for you to say something about Sessions doing the same shit that you blame Obama for, interpreting the law the way he thinks without involving congress or the courts.

Anonymous