What job would you gladly do for free?

doctorwho1011s avatar Jobs & Employment
11 17

Professional beer taster.

Jelly doughnut taste tester. Image in content

England cricket scorer

None. I may be easy but I'm not free, or cheap.

Ruling the world. Any complaints? Huh? Are you talking to me, are you talking to meeeeeeeh?!!

@ZonkeyBalls Ruling the world. Any complaints? Huh? Are you talking to me, are you talking to meeeeeeeh?!!

Who needs money when you rule the world? Everyone just has to do what you say. You say "Get me some lasagne slave!" and they just do it. Or "You're woman is beautiful; she's mine now!" Nah, that's going too far. "Fetch the Royal Bong." would be good though.

@JerryHendrickson Who needs money when you rule the world? Everyone just has to do what you say. You say "Get me some lasagne...

"Putin, bring me the slippers! And Trump... Stop hiding behind that bush, I can see your silly hairpiece!"

@ZonkeyBalls "Putin, bring me the slippers! And Trump... Stop hiding behind that bush, I can see your silly hairpiece!"

The best thing of all would be just telling somebody to shut the fuck up and the actually do it. (You have to know somebody that never shuts the fuck up to understand.)

The crash test dummy for the womens sex therapy class

Money receiving. Hand me money; I keep and and charge you nothing for the service.

Shave Trump's head, and impeach him.

Kitten cuddler

Take care of animals.