What are some reasons people are antisocial? What makes a person antisocial?

Image for post What are some reasons people are antisocial? What makes a person antisocial?
Diamond11s avatar People & Celebrities
9 17

Negative attitude is a big reason to me. People don't like to hear complaining all the time.

@Will_Janitor Negative attitude is a big reason to me. People don't like to hear complaining all the time.

So u think antisocial people have a negative attitude or are u saying other people ?

@Diamond11 So u think antisocial people have a negative attitude or are u saying other people ?

You asked for some reasons people are antisocial and I think one of the reasons would be if a person is negative all the time. I'm sure there are many other reasons too.

If parents don't build confidence and encourage socialization, a person might not have the courage to interact. Or if early attempts at socializing don't go well, they might be afraid to try again. You never know what made someone who they are.

Booze and boobies. Then again, when it comes to the backwards option... Booze and boobies.

Bad experiences in social situations.
Not having many social interactions while growing up.

There's probably more reasons.

They're not an extrovert and that's not accepted in our culture

Better alone than in bad company.