What is something you would rather not do solo?

doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
11 27

See a beautiful sunset, go to dinner in a really nice restaurant, play doubles tennis, witness anything important (good or bad), or watch a good movie. :)

Go through a hurricane predicted to be a massive and destructive one.

@Piper2 Go through a hurricane predicted to be a massive and destructive one.

Good point, as long as it's not family. I want them out of harms way. :)

@2650178

I agree. Unless I'm stopping somewhere for a quick bite to eat on a long trip, I don't like eating in a restaurant alone. I'd rather just order the food and take it home.

@2650178

I agree too. I mostly eat out alone and I don't enjoy it. Plus they often keep the best tables by the window for couples.

Going on a road trip just isn't a blast solo...

Charging an entrenched enemy position.

Go on vacation alone.... live alone.

@StarzAbove Go on vacation alone.... live alone.

You are right, both aren't fun when you don't have anyone to share it with.

@OzSurfer You are right, both aren't fun when you don't have anyone to share it with.

I've never done either one! I have never lived alone and the thought scares me....

@StarzAbove I've never done either one! I have never lived alone and the thought scares me....

I don't blame you. I love quiet and my own company but nothing in excess is good, and the worst part is waking up in the night to an empty house, and also first waking up and having no one to talk to.

The only thing worse though would be to live with someone who you didn't get along with. I've shared places with people like that and that's much worse.

Have a conversation

... also travel in the TARDIS...always must have a companion

Wanking is pretty difficult, when you have three arms and a leg to choose from.

Ride on roller coaster

Have surgery.

I think I'd do just about anything to Han Solo

Not much. I'm a rather solitary person. I eat alone, go to movies alone, take long walks alone. I don't mind it. I don't resent or reject company, but it's not required.

Shopping, getting nails done, roller coasters, peeing , going to the gym, honestly I don't like doing anything alone

Put socks and shoes on a gorilla...