+4

If you remove the tiny seeds from an Italian sausage and plant them, they will grow sausage trees, amirite?

With a little hard work and a bit of effort, even YUO could start a mini sausage orchard from just one Italian sausage!

Visigothicreigns avatar Food & Drink
5 11
The voters have decided that Visigothicreign is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'll plant it next to my money tree....

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +5Reply

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are +4Reply

They will not grow because they have been cook fennel seeds are what you see easy to buy in every store. Add them to your spagetti sauce it fools people into thinking you have added sausages even if you haven'r. yum

If you say so.....hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie

You might have grown fennel if you had rescued the seeds prior to cooking. a smilie

I wouldn't know about tiny wink smilie

Some sausages us caraway seeds instead of fennel seeds which , because everyone mentioned fennel on here, I thought I'd mention.

If you draw your blood with a knife and take a picture of the knife, your blood is now inside the picture, which you can send to Catholic priests, so they can exorcise your bloody spirit out of the picture. After you have done this ten times in your life, you have gained one ZonkeyPoint for your achievement!

ZonkeyBallss avatar ZonkeyBalls Yeah You Are 0Reply
Anonymous