What road sign do you wish existed?

doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
8 26

Do not pass on a roundabout,

@StarzAbove Do not pass on a roundabout,

You get people trying to overtake you on those things too?

@OzSurfer You get people trying to overtake you on those things too?

Yes, and then they cut in front of me. That's when I lay on the horn. lol

@StarzAbove Yes, and then they cut in front of me. That's when I lay on the horn. lol

I've had them try, but there needs to be a law against it, if there's not already. It's really dangerous.

@OzSurfer I've had them try, but there needs to be a law against it, if there's not already. It's really dangerous.

I hate these roundabouts, we haven't had them very long in my area, but now they are putting them up every where. I prefer the traffic lights.

@StarzAbove I hate these roundabouts, we haven't had them very long in my area, but now they are putting them up every where...

We've had them for years here but some people just don't have the coordination to be able to navigate them safely. They either go too soon and cut someone off or they want to wait until there's noone in sight and hold up those behind them.

They seem to work best in areas where there is minimal traffic flow, but once it gets busy, traffic lights seem better. Lights are also cheaper to install but more expensive to run.

I like roundabouts in quiet areas, but in busy places they're a nightmare.

@OzSurfer We've had them for years here but some people just don't have the coordination to be able to navigate them safely...

I try to avoid them whenever I can, but there are a couple that I have to use them to get to where I'm going.

@Zolfie YAY!

That's a great one. lol

Texting while driving will cause your phone to explode.

"TAILGATING ELECTRONICALLY MONITORED AND ENFORCED"

Morons, Please Exit the Freeway!

Exiting freeway immediately after overtaking will cause head to explode

"Death ahead"

Watchout!

The difference between (might have to click on them to read)
VS.

Good warning!

Good LUCK!

One way, or another!

You cannot pass!

Cyclists who use the sidewalk rather than the road are allowed to be clothlined by pedestrians at all times

"Caution: Wandering Mexicans ahead " for areas that the Hispanics don't use the crosswalk