0

In the same way that Major League Baseball has a minor league, so should the NFL.

Too often, when a player gets injured, the whole team is virtually destroyed. If the NFL had farm teams like baseball, talent could be nurtured into greatness and things would probably be even more exciting, as impossible as that seems.

Peyton Manning - Career Highlights á´´á´°A tribute to Peyton Manning! Subscribe for more videos! Song: Imagine Dragons - Radioactive (Remix) All Rights Reserved. No Copyright Infringement Intended. ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMEOyJm-BPQ
JerryHendricksons avatar Sports
3 13

Agreed.And the practice squad could get some actual game time.Go Packers!

@ThePrinceofWales Agreed.And the practice squad could get some actual game time.Go Packers!

They were my mom's team. The Giant's used to be my 2nd favorite but then they acquired an asshole named Odell Beckham Jr. What an arrogant douche that guy is. They have to wait for him to leave in order to regain team #2 status. So...It's the Packers.

Go Packers unless you guys play the Steelers. I have a lot of family who loves the Pack so, some small props but all love is gone when they face each other, deal?

I suggest a minor, minor, minor league with players like Mini Hulk:

http://www.independent.co.uk/li...-a7893986.html

@ZonkeyBalls I suggest a minor, minor, minor league with players like Mini...

I think mini Hulk gets stomped the fuck into the ground. Mini Hulk won't cut it.

@JerryHendrickson I think mini Hulk gets stomped the fuck into the ground. Mini Hulk won't cut it.

Well, if all of the players were minor in size, then it wouldn't matter. Midgets playing American football, I'd watch that, although I would prefer a tougher sport, such as rugby.

@ZonkeyBalls Well, if all of the players were minor in size, then it wouldn't matter. Midgets playing American football, I'd...

I disagree with rugby being tougher. Maybe as tough. In American football, giants smash each other so hard that if they didn't have padding, people would die every weekend. In Rugby, slightly smaller people play a more aerobic game which is equal in violence.

@JerryHendrickson Well yeah. We have fat guys on the line.

That's gravity, not the sport itself, but I do agree with you, that they are both equally tough. It's not like there were standardized tests to figure out stuff like that.

I don't know if football could sustain a minor league. I kind of see college football filling that role. Unlike baseball, football is full of serious injuries and has a lot shorter lifespan for an athlete. By the time a player spent a few years in the minors, their body may never be up to playing in the majors.