+4

If someone says you watch too much television and don't read enough...turn on the subtitles πŸ™„

My creative skills at work trying to get out of work 😘

Image for post If someone says you watch too much television and don't read enough...turn on the subtitles πŸ™„
Lil_Princesss avatar
6 23

Or read the manual of your television. It usually changes its story-line over the years, from comedy to more of a classic tragedy.

Best of both worlds

OMG, there are so many angry cats around here! biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell This one is hard to miss.

Reminds me of one I had growing up...she was very protective and we all knew not to mess with her. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Yeah, but with some of them, the temptation to mess is just too great...

Not for I it isn't. I have learned it is best not to do so because depending on where they came from, I don't know how they were treated before hand.

Therefore when they don't like it and let it be known to back off I do as they wish biggrin smilie

@Lil_Princess Not for I it isn't. I have learned it is best not to do so because depending on where they came from, I don't know...

Yes, but I'm talking about internet cats who are angry and aggressive before I've even given them any reason to behave that way. biggrin smilie

@Lil_Princess Hmmm...I haven't seen any getting angry and aggressive

There's one cat in particular who's nothing BUT angry and aggressive... whenever she sees a conservative opinion expressed, that is. hehe smilie

@2656343

I completely missed that yesterday but I saw everyone discussing it.

@Thinkerbell There's one cat in particular who's nothing BUT angry and aggressive... whenever she sees a conservative opinion...

This is why I avoid politics or anything political. I have much more important matters to focus on in my life

Maybe said angry person should get a hobby or a life hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell 'Tis a consummation devoutly to be wished for said angry person.

I guess everyone can't be happy

I however am an extremely happy princess biggrin smilie

@2659551

I have a very wonderful man in my life who is very good to me :)

@2659822

Thank ya :)

Please Β  login Β  or signup Β  to leave a comment.