Has anyone ever had sleep paralysis? That sh*t is scary! If you have share your experience please😘

Image for post Has anyone ever had sleep paralysis? That sh*t is scary! If you have share your experience please😘
58% Yes😨 38% No😌 4% Other
Diamond11s avatar Life
9 21

Yes. I don't have them often; but they are uncomfortable when I do...

All my muscles tighten making it hard to move...it's a trance-like feeling...the breathing changes... It's odd; when awake I don't remember the experience as well...

Once, back in my twenties and it was a rather unpleasant experience. Then again, on my list of unwanted stuff that has happened to me, it doesn't really reach top twenty.

I have...if you're asking about 'waking dreams' (hypnagogia). They can be terrifying.

Azlottos avatar Azlotto Yes😨 +3Reply

Yes, and it's very scary.

@2651478

Basically it is when you on the verge of falling asleep but your mind is still awake. I'm not sure why but Everytime I experience it I feel another presence is in the room. I felt like I was getting choked once and once ive left my body. Your basically awake, laying there but can't open your eyes or move.

@2653618

when I say I'm having sex it is not me going to them they come to me, but I haven't been, remembering it lately

I "woke up" with a vampiric looking creature on top of me. It had red eyes, large fangs. It was staring into me... It felt very malicious. Then, I woke up "For real".I woke up feeling and thinking he was there. Also, everything looked exactly the same as my dream. I actually searched for him, thinking it'd really happened. Sometimes I still wonder...Maybe he wa there and I just couldn't see him anymore.

Trishs avatar Trish Yes😨 +1Reply

That is normal, you need to wake up before you can take control.

I won't share my experience on here but I think demons are behind it

Jaxxis avatar Jaxxi Yes😨 +1Reply
@Jaxxi I won't share my experience on here but I think demons are behind it

You have to scare it now! I've had some pretty freaking experiences with it too😫

Yes, I hate that. It has happened to me a handful of times and it's terrifying waking up and unable to move.
However, the last few times it happened, I realized what was going on and just relaxed... it didn't take long to completely wake up. I haven't had sleep paralysis in a long time, which may or may not be related.

Scare it now?

Jaxxis avatar Jaxxi Yes😨 0Reply

Yup, I used to have it all the time. I ended up just accepting it for what it was and actually enjoying it and it has not struck since.

It hasn't happened to me, but I can see it being terrifying!

Balous avatar Balou No😌 0Reply

I think when you mean you're half asleep, but can see everything around you but can't move :( ... horrible feeling.

Zolfies avatar Zolfie Yes😨 0Reply

Nope...when i try to sleep on my back, i start snoring and wake myself up..

No, but I did have an out-of-body experience once. My consciousness was floating near the ceiling of the bedroom, looking down on my sleeping body.
I didn't try to make my body move or wake up, nor was I afraid my body had died, because I could see it was breathing normally; it was all just rather matter-of-fact, not scary at all. The whole thing might just have been a dream, of course.