0

Currently the wind is gusting 65 to 75 mph and getting stronger. Where do you think I am? Sakima

Sakimas avatar Jokes & Humour
3 14

Very close. I was there last night. They shut down both bridges due to high wind which was blowing my truck from one lane to the other.
Sakima

@Sakima Very close. I was there last night. They shut down both bridges due to high wind which was blowing my truck from...

I am fairly close to Tampa Bay too, as in a little south of it. It's getting very scary, here.

@StarzAbove Are you in a safe place?

I felt my house and neighborhood were a relatively safe place, Starz. Aside from being without power for about a day and a half, and both side fences being down, I fared well.
I am very thankful, and fortunate.

@Piper2 I felt my house and neighborhood were a relatively safe place, Starz. Aside from being without power for about a...

I'm so glad you're safe, I hope the worst is over. Sounds like there are still a lot of people still without power. My niece made it through too, she was on the Atlantic side, she stayed put, which scared all of us, but I guess she made the right choice.

@StarzAbove I'm so glad you're safe, I hope the worst is over. Sounds like there are still a lot of people still without...

Thank you. Yes, there are many, many people still without power. Mine has gone out again twice now, since I replied to you.

@Piper2 Thank you. Yes, there are many, many people still without power. Mine has gone out again twice now, since I...

I hope they get it fixed soon. My state is sending a number of people form the IPL company to help out.....

@StarzAbove I hope they get it fixed soon. My state is sending a number of people form the IPL company to help out.....

So do I, Starz. I know many states have been sending people to help out, and we are very grateful for that.

@Piper2 So do I, Starz. I know many states have been sending people to help out, and we are very grateful for that.

We're doing everything we can to help you guys and also Houston. I just can't imagine what a terrible and horrific situation you've been in. We have tornados and they can be deadly, but nothing like a hurricane.

Im watching the live CNN stream right now, it's crazy out there

Venus, probably.

It's not safe where I am. Transformers blowing for the last 5 hours. Truck is rocking violently. It's dark, power is off on south side of Bartow Road between Bartow and Lakeland here in Polk County. We have an extreme wind advisory till 12:45 AM 100+ MPH winds in Eye Wall. There goes 2 more transformers.