Do you save plastic cutlery, soya sauce, or dairy creamers?

What do you DO with them? Do you eventually use them?

Image for post **Do you save plastic cutlery, soya sauce, or dairy creamers?**
Sukiesnows avatar Technology
6 11
@2651335

Do you...just....throw....them....out?

Yes, I do...Some packette sauces are a lot better than the bottled ones sold in stores.

Dairy creamers? No.. I don't think there is very much dairy in them.

@2651396

You mom visits and stays with you? What's that like, bird?

@2651404

My mom and I couldn't stand to be together for long. She died a couple of years ago.

I keep them, and I do use them. With the ketchup packets and whatnot, they sometimes like to give you a huge amount of them, so I use them up before I switch back to the bottle in the fridge. With plastic cutlery, I keep it, and I'll use them when going camping or whatever, or I'll use them for microwave or takeaway meals that come in disposable containers.
I also keep extra napkins. Sometimes they give you so many of them, it's a waste to throw them out; I haven't had to buy napkins in a long time because of that. Who cares if they say McDonald's or Mr. Sub on them, they work.

No but your question reminds me of my grandma, when she goes to caffees she always takes home the packages of sugar, so by now she has several jars of packaged white and brown sugar.

Anonymous