+4

It's when you're really rich that you stop relating to ordinary humans. Amirite?

The more money one has...the more it propels one into a higher stratosphere...one where you can not remember what it's like to be ordinary....so how can you believe Trump for example...has the rights of the people at heart? Ever thought of that?

Image for post **It's when you're really rich that you stop relating to ordinary humans.** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar Religion
5 20

Why didn't you also use Hillary's photo, or Bernie's, or John Kerry, or any other number of politicians? They don't give a rat's rump about anyone but themselves.

I don't know why you used Trump's picture. He is the one who has connected most with everyday Americans. You really should stop parroting and learn more about him.

ozzyboys avatar ozzyboy Disagree +2Reply
@ozzyboy I don't know why you used Trump's picture. He is the one who has connected most with everyday Americans. You really...

I know some about Donald from his salad days...but he's gotten so rich that he has lost touch with all of that and now is only all about himself. It's just a game to him.

@Sukiesnow Yes...but facts can also prove me right in a number of cases.

I don't believe you give Trump a chance. He likes money but he certainly has not forgotten the working people.

@ozzyboy I don't believe you give Trump a chance. He likes money but he certainly has not forgotten the working people.

It is possible I've not given him a chance. Perhaps he has risen from it being all about him...like Richard Branson has...but I find it difficult to believe...

@2651385

Maybe millions isn't enough...for example...I don't think Kim Kardashian has much of an idea of how to take the bus to get to work every day? Hm?

Actually...how would YOU take the bus to get to work...?

I'll let you know if I ever get there.