I've noticed that Trump is always wearing what looks to be a heavy windbreaker whenever he has visited Houston and also today, September 14, 2017, while visiting Florida to view the damage Irma has done. It's very hot in Florida, could it be that he has a bullet proof vest under that coat? What do you think?

https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/newshour/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/RTX3G7OG-1024x683.jpg
40% It's odd that he always wears a jacket.... 0% I think it's a bullet proof vest under that coat 20% He doesn't want to show his flabby stomach so he covers it up with a coat 20% I have no idea... 20% Other
StarzAboves avatar Technology
5 19
@2653466

That's true.... I saw the other day where he was playing golf and he had a suit jacket on. It has to be his flabby stomach, too many Big Macs. lol

@2653470

That's true.... everything has gone to pot..... lol

@2656544

You nailed it Tiff. And now he's poking the little twit from N. Korea, like it's some sort of a game, even playing the song "Rocket Man" . to irritate the Korean. If we go to war, it will be all because of Trump not realizing what he's doing and not caring how many will be killed. The man is an idiot and should be removed from office.

Out in the open a lot I would hope he wearing some protection.

@Budwick Out in the open a lot I would hope he wearing some protection.

Don't worry, Budwick, his kind never gets it. They go for the young and promising, the ones who inspire people, like JFK, Bobby, and MLK.

@dru18 Don't worry, Budwick, his kind never gets it. They go for the young and promising, the ones who inspire people...

Does it bother you that no one tried on Obama?
Or, do you no consider him promising, inspirational?

@Budwick Does it bother you that no one tried on Obama? Or, do you no consider him promising, inspirational?

Very promising and very inspirational, and I was not alone in that feeling.

Who knows what he faced in terms of threats, for he was not someone who went around bitching about it.

@Budwick If Sheldon's Death Stare actually worked, Obama would have been burnt...

He was elected to the presidency, TWICE, Budwick, so suck it up and move on.

@2653565

She took her jacket off once they got to Florida, but when he was in Houston, he kept it on for a very long time. And it was hot there too.

@2653569

I noticed it first when he went to Houston, and then again today in Florida.

@2653576

Wise woman. lol