+4

We Are Here: The Pale Blue Dot - Carl Sagan (please watch video)

I find this video very interesting and beautiful, and wanted to share. (Actually, I initially shared it with a friend. She suggested that I share it in a post, and I liked the idea.) It's part of a video, narrated by Carl Sagan, where he reflects about a picture that shows our Earth as a pale blue dot in space. So, please watch it and maybe let me know what you think.

Nós Estamos Aqui: O Pálido Ponto Azul (Legendado)Pale Blue Dot, filme da palebluefilms, sobre texto de Carl Sagan, narrado por ele próprio. Legendei sobre o original em alta resolução e utilizei BBE no audi...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjpSa7umAd8
primeiros avatar Countries & Places
6 6

I love it :D

I find this kind of stuff interesting.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +3Reply
@Sofia I love it :D I find this kind of stuff interesting.

biggrin smilie Happy to see you here! Glad you liked it and thank you for joining. (Also, I liked your idea of sharing as a post)
biggrin smilie
Yeah, it's very interesting. :) It's from the Cosmos series, if I recall correctly.

Interesting and fascinating.

Anonymous