Are you a good judge of character? I thought I was but have been proven wrong many times, how about you?

It's rather disturbing when thinking someone was a great person, only to see their true dark colors eventually!

Image for post Are you a good judge of character?   I thought I was but have been proven wrong many times, how about you?
StarzAboves avatar People & Celebrities
12 22
@2653485

That's great advice, Tiff. Thanks.

I think special characters are difficult to judge, no matter what language we are dealing with.

@2653517

Same here. I do trust a few here on Amirite.

Comparing the times I have been right and wrong (internet and outside the internet), I would say I'm generally good at it.
It's harder on the internet, though.

This is a good and deep post. Character is easy to judge with honest people but can be very difficult with not so honest people. I gamble only what I can afford to lose. But I do feel confident about some people on here.

@Will_Janitor This is a good and deep post. Character is easy to judge with honest people but can be very difficult with not so...

Thanks Will. I feel as though I'm a good judge of character as well, I have made good judgments on quite a few people here on Amirite and they haven't proven me wrong. You're one of the great people here on Amirite, and that's a fact. lol

@2653543

Same with me.... I've had very long lasting friendships in reality with good people, but on line, we just never know. But I do trust some on here.

I judge when it's something obviously wrong

I do pretty good. It's harder to know for sure online - I mean I only know what the person tells me. In real life, more evidence can be found - pro and con, from multiple sources.

I am for the most part but I have been fooled by a few.

Please login or signup to leave a comment.