I had McDonalds three times today, once in the afternoon I had 10 chicken nuggets meal, then at 8pm I had chicken wrap meals, and then I got hungry 2 hours later went to the gym after that I got 24 chicken nuggets, I got hungry!!! I don't eat mcdonalds so much just got really hungry today, and usually, I eat what is in the fridge. it is like I'm always pregnant but not. I also get thirsty a lot.

Image for post I had McDonalds three times today, once in the afternoon I had 10 chicken nuggets meal, then at 8pm I had chicken wrap meals, and then I got hungry 2 hours later went to the gym after that I got 24 chicken nuggets, I got hungry!!! I don't eat mcdonalds so much just got really hungry today, and usually, I eat what is in  the fridge. it is like I'm always pregnant but not. I also get thirsty a lot.
mona1986s avatar Animals & Nature
0 30
@2654188

my bathroom schedule wouldyou like to know ?

@2654192

what is Rotten Ronnies, I'm fine with McDonalds the laxatives work the next morning and that is not having McDonalds :)

@2654197

I before going to mcdonalds I was going to go to the shops but I did not know of what to buy, I was thinking noodles / pasta but they are boring

@2654274

I've never seen an obese person eat McDonalds, but seen over weight people eat salads

@2654279

no even drive thru people aren't obese

@2654290

I've watched a document on McDonalds and people that eat it, there was this one guy whose been having big macs ever since McDonald first opened and he was tall skinny and lanky( he was not obese)

@2654279

trust me I'm very observant I don't list to what people tell me I try to notice it for myself

@2654380

well I don't live where you are, in Australia there is very little, that I have seen that are obese

@2654387

what would you prefer a girl eating salad or a meal ?

@2654237

sometimes when I get the hunger I then decide to buy food and get the food I don't want it