when I do go to the gym I have done an hour once, what should I do other than weights or cardio, I do a few minutes on the bike / treadmill and do a bit of weights, but not sure what to do and I don't want to waste money on a PT? give me advice

mona1986s avatar Technology
0 22

Best advice is from trainers, I usually start with cardio then train with weights and then finish with cardio again

@2654392

oh really, I've done PT at an institute but I didn't pass, I'm usually the bike for 30 minutes sometimes or I walk in the pool for an hour

@2654399

I don't swim, I walk, but I can use noodles to help me float but I'd rather walk right now

@2654399

I used to row for an hour when I was in my early teens/twenties

@2654638

it wasn't like that it was a college not university, AIPT, plus I wasn't just aiming to be a PT I did it so I actually lose some weight which it did work, and I did all the workouts given to us including climbing a steep hill that we had to do many times! I'd like to know if you are willing to do this ever

@2655096

so what I have seen people the same age as you at the gym, doing something, it doesn't have to be climbing walls

@2654638

I'm so enjoying your company Linnster, again

@2655098

I am so sincerely glad I get to read your beautiful comments, thank you cool smiliecool smiliecool smiliecool smiliecool smiliecool smiliejolly smiliejolly smiliejolly smiliejolly smiliejolly smiliejolly smilie

@2654639

I do not want to stop going to the gym just seeing what I'm doing is good or do I need to do better, but it seems I'm doing ok. do you exercise at all?

@2655112

loud and clear, huggsies hug smiliehug smiliehug smiliehug smiliehug smiliehug smiliehug smiliehug smiliehug smilie

To determine what workout routine you should adopt, first determine what the goals of your workout are to be. If you want to build bulk, it's different than if you want flexibility or endurance.