+8

The universal answer: "It depends on the individual". Well, NO SHIT!!! Questions are no longer necessary. We have the answer.

Do rabbits like carrots? It all depends on the individual rabbit.
How long can frogs hold their breath? It all depends on the individual frog.
Are cats finicky? It all depends on the individual cat.
Sounds ridiculous, doesn't it? It all depends who is reading.

Image for post The universal answer: "It depends on the individual". Well, NO SHIT!!! Questions are no longer necessary. We have the answer.
Bookyankas avatar
4 38
@2654254

Hence the broad brush image. So I guess "it depends" on who or what the generalization is about. hehe smilie The universal answer.

@2654259

clap smilie You get the point smile smilie

So few will.

@2654254

Generalization or stereotypes exist for a reason tho, as much as you'd hate it they are often true, of course you can't speak for all but when one thing becomes a standard and the other an exception things become more black and white.

@2654281

It depends on who you ask.

Such an "intelligent" answer that answers nothing. lol

@2654361

It depends on the question and the answer.

See? What a GREAT answer! It fits everything. It's UNIVERSAL! I have just become internet intelligent.

@2654375

It depends on the muscle. Some muscles need pulled once in a while.

@2654391

I said "some muscles"...plural. Get your mind out of the gutter, please, or converse with the creepy old pervert above. He wants fun sex banter. Do it in private though puke smilie

@2654624

That's true. I have warts and cooties too.hehe smilie
Wow! Talk about "devolving into throwing very juvenile insults". It's a small wonder why your new member from yesterday was forced to allegedly use those tactics.
Thank goodness you have your 7 year old niece around to advise and elevate you to playpen etiquette.

@2654691

Negative in , negative out.

I pretty much agree with Logan's comment above. It seems natural for humans to make generalizations. I think the best we can do is understand that generalizations are not accurate, and are often quite the opposite.

@PhilboydStudge I pretty much agree with Logan's comment above. It seems natural for humans to make generalizations. I think the...

Then you agree with me smile smilie It's the perfect answer for every question, and it's politically correct, non offensive, accurate, and non committal, but it answers nothing.

The solution free dodge of all time.

@2654305

It depends on what "fun sex" is. Everyone is different.

@2654376

It depends on the individual as to what is offensive or personal.

Yeah, it always depends on the individual, whether it be dogs, lions, humans or chimpanzees.
That is why obnoxious judgmental statements about any whole species or targeted humans tends to get many people's hackles up, I'm sure. It's not one of those "it goes without saying" things. There is a purpose, or ignorance behind it when people often do it, and doing so has caused much harm.

@Bookyanka That's what I said. "Well, NO SHIT". Thank you for agreeing.

I wasn't exactly agreeing. That's why I didn't click on that green button, up there at the top.

@Piper2 I wasn't exactly agreeing. That's why I didn't click on that green button, up there at the top.

I'm sorry. Was "agreeing" not the proper word?
"Yeah, it always depends on the individual"
I'm confused confused smilie Isn't that what I said?

hmm smilie I'm thinking we agree.smile smilie

@Bookyanka I'm sorry. Was "agreeing" not the proper word? "Yeah, it always depends on the individual" I'm confused...

Nothing wrong the word, I just don't exactly agree that "it depends on the individual" is the universal answer, or that questions are no longer necessary.

@Bookyanka It depends who you ask.

Yeah, I suppose it does, indeed. If you saw someone say, for instance , that "dogs are stupid, smelly beasts who don't have feelings", do you think "it depends on the individual" would fit as the universal answer? wink smiliewink smilie

@Piper2 Yeah, I suppose it does, indeed. If you saw someone say, for instance , that "dogs are stupid, smelly...

Great point.
No, animal abuse and cruelty don't "depend" on anything. It's wrong, period.

Very simple the answer is, my young padawan.

Boobies.

Also known as boobies.

@Bookyanka It depends who the boobie is attached to.

I was about to give you a rather unpleasant reply, but that is not what I am about. Even, when I hurt, I cannot be nasty. Which is weird, since most can say I can be rather nasty, whether I want it so or not.

I think the boobie in question would be attached to KITT.

It can be a cop out when ppl respond with the "it all depends..."

@Sukiesnow It can be a cop out when ppl respond with the "it all depends..."

y smilie Exactly!!
They usually say "it all depends" when trapped in a contradiction.