+5

Stats Can indicates gender pay gap has shrunk, but women on average are still making less than men.

Image for post **Stats Can indicates gender pay gap has shrunk, but women on average are still making less than men.**
Sukiesnows avatar Life
8 17

Witches! You are all witches! WITCHES! I say...

@PhilboydStudge How do you know she's a witch?

If she doesn't float, after we've dumped her into a river with that cement mixer we stole, she's innocent and had a hard life.

@2654382

Yesss! That's what I'm sayin'.

I'm ignoring your last sentence...

Have you met Howler BTW...he's also Canadian....surprise!

Some people who work in the same job get more pay because they have more experience and have worked in the field longer. Statistics are often manipulated to imply something that isn't true.

It depends on the woman and a case by case scenario. Stop using a broad brush. hehe smilie

Bookyankas avatar Bookyanka Disagree +3Reply
@Bookyanka It depends on the woman and a case by case scenario. Stop using a broad brush.

Isn't that true of most everything? For instance, someone might say 'reading books makes you smarter'. Really though it depends on the reader and the book.

Are you comparing women VS men in general, or same jobs unequal pay?

The wage gap has been proved to be a lie many times Sukie, believe me if I wanted to be the victim because of my gender I'd be able to find plenty of perks females have over males.