What subject makes you say, "Don't get me started"?

doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
10 28
@2654675

I thought we already did that with Jebus. Oh, right, we nailed him to a crossword puzzle. Shit.

Politics and education.

@JayDubbed Politics and education.

What? Give me a sample, my new friend.

@ZonkeyBalls What? Give me a sample, my new friend.

How our education system is fucked up and isn't teaching anyone real life skills. Really it's only draining money from those who don't know any better... Politics... I mean dual parties? way to divide a civilization, it's no wonder people are at each others throats all the time

@JayDubbed How our education system is fucked up and isn't teaching anyone real life skills. Really it's only draining money...

Well... I don't actually get American politics, it's all a big mystery to me. I mean, you have the right wing (Democratic party) and then you have the right, right wing, just right to the right (Repubic, or whatever). You are lacking a lot of playing field there. No wonder Jimmy Hoffa got capped and dipped. Here, in Europe, we are actually having a working democracy. Well, "working" might be a strong statement, but at least we try.

I'm about to go studying in something we call "open university". It means, that although I fucked up with my high school scores two decades ago, I can still carry on and study anything I want, as long as I'm willing to pay for it. I can become a doctor, if I want to. That's the way our society works up here.

@ZonkeyBalls Well... I don't actually get American politics, it's all a big mystery to me. I mean, you have the right wing...

England is far more put together than the US. Do doctors make a lot of money there? I started my own business because I could never really go off and work a job for the rest of my life. I also have a need to be rich... That's just me though

@ZonkeyBalls I'm a Finn, you silly twat.

Are you swearing at me in a different language?? I thought you were more sophisticated!

@JayDubbed Are you swearing at me in a different language?? I thought you were more sophisticated!

You pop up.

A weird fellow, no manners to speak, and definitely not loving or upvoting anything.

James, I have... Can't tell that yet, your brain will explode. Let's start from the simpler things, which you can actually cope with. I have seen things you people... Wait that's Blade Runner... Where the hell am I going with this comment... I am wearing trousers.

Fanboys/girls fights (Marvel vs. DC - Star Wars OT vs Ep.1,2 and 3) - when people act like you have to take sides on stuff like this.

@Sofia No point. But many people love to make drama.

I usually point them to the remake of Battlestar Galactica. "Now, go there and be mad about this one!" I love that show, but then again, I love all SciFi.

Bullies and liars.

@2654686

That is fiction. You do realize that, right? Besides, I stopped watching it, when it became all silly towards the end of the second season.

@2654753

I was angry about it, which is the exact reason, why I stopped watching it. Now... I can't even remember the issue I had with the show.

people who steal another persons identity and pretend they are DEAD!!! like REV