-17

Due to the violence from people wearing masks at protests, anyone wearing a mask at a protest should be shot on sight.

A protest is not an excuse to be a terrorist.

Image for post Due to the violence from people wearing masks at protests, anyone wearing a mask at a protest should be shot on sight.
JerryHendricksons avatar Politics
1 68

Why are you so eager for people to die?

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +5Reply
@Carla Why are you so eager for people to die?

Because the fear of death is the most effective deterrent against bad people. If they think " If I do that, I'll die!" They're way less likely to do it.

@JerryHendrickson Because the fear of death is the most effective deterrent against bad people. If they think " If I do that, I'll...

Death is literally overkill Jerry, no one will stand for murder you can achieve the same effect with teargas

Wishing death to those you perceive as offensive is so wrong.
There is a very angry man inside of you.

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +4Reply
@JerryHendrickson Offensive my ass. They're violent. If I'm not angry then I'm blind and deaf.

When someone uses violence, for any reason, break laws....the justice system should deal with it accordingly.
You have violence in your late night thoughts, have even wished death upon me.
How should that be dealt with?

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +5Reply

Violent terrorists are the enemy and that's what masked protesters are. The enemy. They're doing more damage to us than Islamic terrorists at this point.

@2654749

Why not? They're terrorists.

@2654752

If the people doing the bad shit are wearing masks, be advised not to wear a mask if you want to live asshole.

@2654757

Pretty soon, these masked fucks are going to have a Hell of a lot more to worry about than police if they don't chill the fuck out.

@Carla So...do all the bad shit that suits you, just bare your face. Great plan.

Nope, didn't say that. Liberals are SO FUCKING stupid that they just imagine people saying things that they didn't even say.

@JerryHendrickson Nope, didn't say that. Liberals are SO FUCKING stupid that they just imagine people saying things that they didn't...

Know what is fucking stupid?
Coming onto a website, likely trashed, and spewing hatred.
It is people like you that can trip the switch on the type of people who have nothing to lose.

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +4Reply
@JerryHendrickson You don't think that masked violent protesters are terrorists?

I cant call what those people do, protesting.
I call it rioting.
I call killing and maiming innocent people, terrorizing.
Denting a car, breaking windows, etc., is wrong...but terroristic...no.

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +3Reply

Best way to stop violent rioters, tear gas and rubber bullets. No one dies and they just scatter.

@2655214

At least you're right about the angry part.

@JerryHendrickson At least you're right about the angry part.

Why are you so angry, Jerry? We can work this shit out of you...

PM, if you want or feel like it. It doesn't have to be the end of the world for either you or the horrible "masked villains"...

@ZonkeyBalls Why are you so angry, Jerry? We can work this shit out of you... PM, if you want or feel like it. It doesn't have...

I'm angry because we have violent groups in this country who get away with it because the members cover their faces. I was angry as fuck when I posted this; I've had time to cool off. I no longer want to kill them. I do want them to pay for the bad they do. The business owners whose buildings are vandalized and windows are smashed have nothing to do with what the protesters are angry about and don't deserve this shit.

@JerryHendrickson I'm angry because we have violent groups in this country who get away with it because the members cover their...

I understand your point of view and the reason, why you are angry.

Just try to concentrate on what is really important to you.

Breathe and relax - or at least try to.

I'm glad you've cooled off, the shooting part was over the top, but I do agree with you about the groups of masked people who run around destroying businesses and property. That's not protesting, that's just using a legitimate protest as excuse for anti social behaviour and they should be arrested and punished. As others said, anyone entering into a protest in a democratic country wearing a mask is only there to cause trouble.

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer Disagree +1Reply
@OzSurfer I'm glad you've cooled off, the shooting part was over the top, but I do agree with you about the groups of masked...

Sorry, Dallas, I have to disagree with you on this.

Wearing a Darth Vader mask has nothing to do with the validity of the protest. Nor does it make me a villain. I think it makes me look cool. Masks are not the problem here - it's the people behind them. Jerry might want to take a shot at me and he will probably give me my fourth slug in the same fucking shoulder, since it's a bloody bullet magnet, but... Sith lords don't stay still for long.

I am wearing my mask whenever I feel like it. Protesting against the protest here, mate.

@ZonkeyBalls Sorry, Dallas, I have to disagree with you on this. Wearing a Darth Vader mask has nothing to do with the validity...

Oops sorry I was replying to Jerry not you mr Z. You should always wear your darth Vader helmet when ever out. I usually wear my princess Leila outfit. The hair braids take a lot of work though

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer Disagree +2Reply
@OzSurfer Oops sorry I was replying to Jerry not you mr Z. You should always wear your darth Vader helmet when ever out. I...

I think I'm more into Hutts now... ;o)

You were replying to Jerry, I just cut in like an asshole...

@ZonkeyBalls I think I'm more into Hutts now... ;o) You were replying to Jerry, I just cut in like an asshole...

Lol no I think I was doing the cutting in. It's a good thing we don't dance together

Wouldn't that just be escalating violence rather than stopping it? Makes no sense.

I could see restricting the use of masks, but the shooting on sight is way over the top.

@2657399

What if they were wearing Hillary masks? Ha Ha!

@2657404

Actually I don't. I highly disagree with Jerry on this post about shooting people, but he is right about these people destroying businesses and personal property because they are pissed off about something. If I had one of those businesses I would be personally defending my property from these masked individuals. I would not be asking who they voted for or supported either.

@2654762

If they're using the flag to cover their faces so that they can destroy shit without worrying about it? Fine with me. Only morons say "yo."

I'm wearing a copy of the Darth Vader mask, should I be shot on sight?

@ZonkeyBalls I'm wearing a copy of the Darth Vader mask, should I be shot on sight?

Only if you're participating in a protest in which violence has occurred.

@JerryHendrickson Only if you're participating in a protest in which violence has occurred.

So, whether I'm the violent party or not, I should be shot to death?

@ZonkeyBalls So, whether I'm the violent party or not, I should be shot to death?

Yes, because your mask makes it impossible for authorities to separate you from the bad guys.

@JerryHendrickson Yes, because your mask makes it impossible for authorities to separate you from the bad guys.

Well, Jerry.

You are the bad guy here. You want to kill people. That is such a naughty, naughty thing to propose for. Well, let's kill everyone then! I have masks for sale. ;o) ;o)

@ZonkeyBalls Well, Jerry. You are the bad guy here. You want to kill people. That is such a naughty, naughty thing to propose...

I'll take two. He wont know if im advancing or retreating. He can deal with the law. Death penalty for all!

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +4Reply
@Carla I'll take two. He wont know if im advancing or retreating. He can deal with the law. Death penalty for all!

Death penalty for gathering.

Anything that is out of order must be punished. Death! Death, says Jerry! Death, says Jerry! Death, says Jerry!

Carry on. Nothing to see here. Death, says Jerry, though...

@ZonkeyBalls Death penalty for gathering. Anything that is out of order must be punished. Death! Death, says Jerry! Death, says...

Seems to be his first option.
You should educate him on the long term emotional affects.
But...may be wasted words.

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +3Reply
@JerryHendrickson They are an enemy force, just as much as terrorists.

Hmmm.... I think there is a huge difference between idiotic violent protesters and the average bearded taliban goat lover wearing a Chinese made AK47.
One group is composed of ungrateful idiots who're not happy in the democratic free world they live in and the others are fanatical brainwashed nut heads that think their god will love them for killing innocent people.

If law enforcement starts killing rioters in the streets the entire country will go into total chaos, you will have a much bigger mess than the one you got in the start. Even if idiots, those people are American citizens. If you kill your own citizens who are unhappy with how you run things you're no better than Bashar Assad in Syria.

@2655217

I think this is exactly what happened in Syria in the beginning

Do you notice, how I keep loving and upvoting your comments, when I still think you are full of shit? ;o) That's how bad we hooded yobbos with our Darth Vader masks are, you silly knobheaded "I'm Jerry Hendrickson and you must obey my will" person that you are. :D :D

no death is too easy for anyone you can't just shoot people for wearing a mask?