Suppose the Earth were going to be obliterated 10 minutes from now. How would you use those last 10 minutes?

Image for post Suppose the Earth were going to be obliterated 10 minutes from now. How would you use those last 10 minutes?
primeiros avatar Jokes & Humour
10 52

I would probably spend it with my immediate family. My youngest daughter is sometimes very troubled with the idea of death. I would want to comfort her in particular.

Running around naked and shouting: "Soylent Green is people! Soylent Green is people!"

@ZonkeyBalls Running around naked and shouting: "Soylent Green is people! Soylent Green is people!"

Hey, you don't need to wait for the destruction of the Earth in order to do that! In fact, that's something we all should do.

I would make (and eat) one last peanut-butter, pickle an mustard sandwich, just in case.

@2654993

hehe smiliehehe smilie
Thank you for joining. :)

Spending it with my family. And of course, deactivate my account with Amirite.

@2655123

Thank you for joining. :) Good idea, lol. One can eat a lot in just 10 minutes. :P

With my wife, holding her close.

@2655000

Thank you for joining. :) Yeah, I would definitely spend it with my family and loved ones too.

@2655237

Sounds reasonable given the circumstances, lol.
Thank you for joining. :)

@2656630

y smilie Thank you for joining. :)

I don't really know - probably talking to one of my dearest friends or to a member of my family.

@Marianne I don't really know - probably talking to one of my dearest friends or to a member of my family.

Thank you for joining! smile smilie Yes, I don't know either, but that's probably what I would do too. smile smilie

@2655201

Hahahaha. xD
Thank you for joining!

Go kill some terrorists or evil people in general I guess

@Crimson Go kill some terrorists or evil people in general I guess

Well, if any moment is appropriate for that, I guess that would be it. :P
Thank you for joining. :)

Making love to my husband

Having a glass of wine and a slice of Pizza.

@hootowl Having a glass of wine and a slice of Pizza.

I like pizza too - lol. Thank you for joining. :)