I'm hungry, but decided to eat stupid pringles !!!!!!

mona1986s avatar Law
2 22
@2655019

ok first you dis McDonald now you are criticising pringles, some people just can't win with these types of statements, am I supposed to starve?

@2655226

yes I have, I like celery, watermelon, mango's, I like tropical fruits. what do you like :)

@2655230

I like boost, do you have boost it is a healthy fruit smoothies I like those types, but if I want to I can make fruit smoothies

@2655239

good smoothies takes 5 10 minutes, you need good fresh fruits and frozen yogurt / ice cream and juice not water

@2655245

yes but you need to pick the fruit's you want to make the smoothey, yes it takes seconds in the blender, but good things just like anything has a duration, it is not just throwing whatever you need to but good ingredients together... no it doesn't take long you are correct

@2655230

no, healthy smoothies don't do it for me, especially kale smoothies it is gross ( I am not arguing with you)

@2655226

I love broccoli with Philadelphia cheese

@2655234

have you tried bubble tea? it is milky ice tea with black / jelly like pearls? it is really good

@2655032

like what bland tofu?

That's nice....

If you don't mind being 'overweight' and having potential health issues and stuff, it's no one's business what or how much you choose to eat. When you make posts inviting opinions about what you eat all the time, though, people are obviously going to have them. hello smilie

@Piper2 That's nice.... If you don't mind being 'overweight' and having potential health issues and stuff, it's no...

that is fine I have no problems with that, but I'm fine with my health, everyone's opinions matter

ehh, don't you be starting on the pringles, you can call ricecakes stupid all you want D: