My brother has a beautiful way of commuincating with me most of the times, it's like the sound of waterfall in a rain forest when I am not accusing him of somethings...it is soooo lovely

mona1986s avatar Relationships
0 23
@2655043

what do they say about me?

@2655037

no we don't I was being sarcastic, there is a medication bought under my name, that I never purchased because I don't take tablet forms of medications

@2655120

sorry, when was the last time you helped me? I don't remember this

@2655144

if I hadn't intervened you'd still be flirting with a married woman, without knowing it

@2655154

there are always two sides to every story, you can't listen to everything someone tells you even me

@2655167

and I'm not? have you met any of these people in real life, you don't know anyone until you meet them in person, doesn't matter how long you've known someone, online.
(I'm not arguing)

@2655171

I'm not... I don't care if you flirt as... long as you know what you are doing...well how come you are not communicating with her any more, if it doesn't matter?

@2655178

no, I can not see your PM's, just in comments she doesn't comment on you opinions/post nor you comment on hers, nor has she commented here as we are talking about her.

@2655181

whose stalking whom? who are you asking to join?

@2655189

if someone got on your bad side what would you do?