What planet (or planetoid) do you think we will explore next?

Having seen the pictures sent by the Cassini probe before it destroyed itself in Saturns atmosphere, it makes me wonder what is next on the list. There's so much to explore in our own Solar System, never mind further out.

Cassini: Probe incinerates on entry to Saturn - BBC NewsThe US-led Cassini space probe reaches a spectacular climax, burning up in Saturn's atmosphere.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-41207827
TheCensoredBrits avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
2 8

We havent properly explored even our own solar system

@2655581

Nah, that is one boring moon. Nothing, but water and some silly whale-like creatures with prongs or perhaps they are testicles, can't tell.

It's good for the publicity, though. Also, the gravitational pull from the planet isn't that bad, when somebody with a much bigger brain than mine does the math to put a probe down there.

Why would we want to go anywhere?

There is eleven alien species living among us, as I write this silly thing. The five that bother to bother are probably the most boring non-people I haven't met. I only dealt with the grays, back in the days. Space is pretty much boring. Who cares about planets, when there is so much more?

Perhaps we will still explore our solar system