What would be the first sentence of your autobiography?

doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
7 28

Been there, done that.... but hang with me, it gets interesting.

@2655571

That's not a sentence, as such, so I hope you forgive me for not loving or upvoting that silly thing. Otherwise, it's pretty cool. ;o)

@2655635

I can bite you again, if you just swing your balls this way, Syn.

@2655678

A tooth? Well, considering how many of those I have left, it's a price I'm willing to pay.

Chippy, chip, munch, munch.

"Marko was a unique kind of twat, whom most people hated, including his closest friends."

Our Sacrifices

My Ultimate Sacrifices

record scratch
freeze frame
Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

My Last Sentence

@mona1986 My Last Sentence

That's about where I'd stop. too :) It'd take me forever to write a paragraph, much less an autobiography.

"Disclaimer: Don't try this at home without proper guidance by a qualified expert in awesomeness."

@primeiro "Disclaimer: Don't try this at home without proper guidance by a qualified expert in...

Loooool xD You'll have Barney as your expert? That might actually be even more dangerous xD

@Sofia Loooool xD You'll have Barney as your expert? That might actually be even more dangerous xD

lol xD To be awesome you have to live dangerously. That's one of the most important lessons. xp smilie biggrin smilie