+11

Please make a comment imitating someone on Amirite and see if people can guess...

Imitating is the sincerist form of flattery...

Image for post **Please make a comment imitating someone on Amirite and see if people can guess...**
Sukiesnows avatar People & Celebrities
11 44
@2656229

Let me guess ...

@2656229

Who am I imitating? And remember: imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

My fuzzies would have liked you...

Is it me?

@VicZinc Is it?

It's always you. lol

The idea of this post has been done already. You should try to be more creative and original. You should vote up AND "love" all comments and replies on your posts too, even if you don't like or agree with them.

@Piper2 The idea of this post has been done already. You should try to be more creative and original. You...

She can't.

It's called being born Canadian. A huge disability. Besides, how the hell I'm the one, who is constantly being parodied here...

"Oh, look at my lovely ferrets. John is such an asshole. I love you."

@ZonkeyBalls She can't. It's called being born Canadian. A huge disability. Besides, how the hell I'm the one, who is...

So you guessed who I was "imitating" then, Zonkey? It wouldn't be so nice to be mentioning names or mocking other members, but it seems to be "okay" certain times.

@ZonkeyBalls I apologize, if I did something wrong and completely out of my character.

Nothing to do with you doing something "wrong", just a question. Did you guess who I was imitating? I think you did...

@Piper2 Nothing to do with you doing something "wrong", just a question. Did you guess who I was imitating? I think you...

Yes, but let's not go there. I just gave a link to a movie, if you are interested, free to watch online... In my opinion post about racing...

@Piper2 Really?

When I first read the comment in my inbox...well, I thought: did I really say that? Odd...

Then when I clicked on it I realized what post it was on...ha!

@2656340

Bird/Mona...

@2657812

Gronk...ha ha...except you might need 5 more paragraphs...

Doth thou yonder question thine demise upon a mocked solitude? Angels weep as heavens gate decides, thou pitter patter harkens ears aflame but which thine thunder shudders all.

I give up

Post a song with the word "corn nuts" in the title