fUNNIEST BLOG EVER. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I DID

Read this to get a laugh. Or tell me if you have had similar bad neighbors?

https://www.reddit.com/r/legala..._my_house_was/

Image for post fUNNIEST   BLOG EVER.    I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I DID
14% YELLOW IS BEAUTIFUL 14% I LIKE NEON BLUE BETTER 71% Other
LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar Jokes & Humour
4 14

Why are you writing in capital letters? Doesn't seem like civilized behavior.

Hahahaaaa!!

Thank God I have never had neighbors like that. I really have trouble believing that the police couldn't come up with a law that was broken by the neighbors. Paying someone else to vandalize your property has got to be covered by some law on the books. Some people really need to be put out of their misery.

@Will_Janitor Thank God I have never had neighbors like that. I really have trouble believing that the police couldn't come up...

Will what would you have done to get even :?))I know I have been a homeowner off and on once a guy next door took over his grandparents house. Didn't like my hedge and cut it down. I was on my way to a new state to live so let it be. Gosh I did hate that guy. So that blog made me laugh and made me angry.

@Will_Janitor Sorry Lorraine, but I have a rule about not admitting to felonies on the internet. :)

HaHaHa thinking and doing are much different things. I would paint bright yellow and fluorescent orange stripes up and down the wall towards them, then I would put up a bright yellow fence on the property line but on my own property. Take pictures to document it get neighbor witnesses. Then if any thing happens to that I have documented proof OH yes also a surveillance camera that turns on with movement Oh flood lights on my beautiful new fence would be nice as well. You must be creative when the law is against you mischief smilie

when you read the title it sounds funny, but when you read it, it is not so funny.

mona1986s avatar mona1986 YELLOW IS BEAUTIFUL +1Reply