Creating jobs is great but if you create too many jobs these people need to be paid properly, a mayor can create jobs but who will pay the employers (I know CEO's pay people, but I mean where will the monies to pay all the people come from?) and then taxes rises some more that mean social security will rise

mona1986s avatar Politics
0 6

I'm sensing some confusion on your part about how people get paid and for what.

@Budwick I'm sensing some confusion on your part about how people get paid and for what.

i know about how payments work, but when people create too many jobs more than we can handle ( which is great) but and I know there is buy clients/customers that pay, but there needs to be enough to go around to many employers than what we have now

@mona1986 i know about how payments work, but when people create too many jobs more than we can handle ( which is great) but...

Having more jobs than potential employees would be a great problem to have! Typically what happens in such a case, employers start offering more money to attract qualified workers.

@Budwick Having more jobs than potential employees would be a great problem to have! Typically what happens in such a case...

but where are the revenues coming from to pay more than the usually minimum wages we can't all do full time or double the time only selective employers can do that when they are picked. I did not say it would be bad to increase employment, that means less homeless people but as you pointed out only qualified workers will get the job...even though they can train someone whom has less than 2 years experience.