-2

A little something to remind you just how great America is

Tough times coming up with North Korea and their nuclear ambitions. Just keep this song in your heart at it will help a little.

Styx - Suite Madame BlueLive '96 Return to Paradisehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGdzs9dy3ho
JerryHendricksons avatar Music
5 23

I don't find the term "great" to be completely accurate here.

It's not even that you had to make a choice between a complete twat (Hillary) and a fucking hairpiece enthusiast with grabbing hands (das Presidente). As I lived there, I noticed you wanted to spend natural resources - such as water - for nothing else than having your grass green. Does that make America great? No. You don't even have any proper ways for light traffic. Walkers or bicyclers have to travel on highways, designed for silly car owners. Does that make America great? No.

Jerry, you should come and see how we do stuff here in Northern Europe.

We understand how to make life great. You are just living a piece-of-shit dream world.

@2657385

I like yellow grass.

That's when it's properly cooked.

@ZonkeyBalls I don't find the term "great" to be completely accurate here. It's not even that you had to make a choice between...

I spent a year and a half in Germany and much of my off-time in Amsterdam. I'm somewhat familiar with life there. As far as water: we don't run out of it here in the Great Lakes/Finger Lakes area and this is a beautiful place. It's probably safe to say that you didn't live in the entire country during your stay here. It's different all across the country.

@JerryHendrickson I spent a year and a half in Germany and much of my off-time in Amsterdam. I'm somewhat familiar with life there...

I agree and I do feel like being a jerk with such comments. I apologize. I never wanted to be an asshole.

@ZonkeyBalls I agree and I do feel like being a jerk with such comments. I apologize. I never wanted to be an asshole.

I just thought, with the North Korea stuff happening, that posting a patriotic song might make some people feel good. The shit is going to hit the fan; people need faith and pride in order to be inspired in times like these.

@JerryHendrickson I just thought, with the North Korea stuff happening, that posting a patriotic song might make some people feel...

I'm a Finn.

We see things differently. It's not always a bad thing, as such, but there are views and then there are views... I don't know, if you have yet realized, but I used to work for the Finnish army... Intelligence wing...

@ZonkeyBalls I'm a Finn. We see things differently. It's not always a bad thing, as such, but there are views and then there...

No, I never knew that. You guys don't have many enemies right? EVERYBODY hates America it seems. I like to think we're a good nation. Thank you for your service.

@JerryHendrickson No, I never knew that. You guys don't have many enemies right? EVERYBODY hates America it seems. I like to think...

We have the Russians.

Two wars against them. If you check out the Winter War and the Continuation War on Wikipedia, you will understand better, where I stand for.

@ZonkeyBalls We have the Russians. Two wars against them. If you check out the Winter War and the Continuation War on...

Okay, I learned some things. This was a very long time ago. How are Russia/Finland relations these days?

@JerryHendrickson Okay, I learned some things. This was a very long time ago. How are Russia/Finland relations these days?

Not that great.

They give us shit.

The news they offer to their citizens say that we started the war. We never did. They were the ones to attack.

Well, we did what we could. And we did bloody well. We killed ten Russians against one of our own casualty.

Should tell you a bit, where the hell I come from.